ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 - ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴs, ɪᴛ ᴘᴏᴜʀs.

-𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜-
I wake up in my new room. We moved in sooner than expected thankfully because I don't know how many days I could go avoiding Dylan, IN HER OWN HOUSE.

But none the less I prevailed, I get up and sit at the edge of my bed. My phone buzzes it's Don.

"You ready for today?" I read.

"Hell yea." I say heading downstairs.

"What are you so happy for." Koa says cracking an egg into a bowl dancing to his music.

"Well I'm happy I woke up in my own room this morning instead of Zero's ass in my face." I say hip bumping him.

"Amen!" He says holding up his spatula.

We laugh and I sit at the table awaiting my plate.

"So are you going to Dylan's party?" I ask.

"No but me and her dad have work to do in the pool house so I'll be over there."

"Oh sweet you mind giving me and Adonis a ride?"

"You're going to that shit?" He says turning around with a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Yea, I thought it would be a good way to apologize and prove that I'M the bigger person." I say crossing my arms with pride.

"See that's what I like to hear. Look at me being an amazing guardian and shit." He says walking over with the plate of food.

"You didn't do shit." I laughed. Koa calls Zero from the living room and we eat breakfast.

This is the first time I've ever sat down and had an actual meal with my family in almost eleven years without the fighting.

We finish up and I help Koa wash dishes and head upstairs to get ready. I put on my sweater followed by some ripped skinny jeans and began doing my eyeliner.

I hear a knock at my door.

"The party has arrived." Adonis says walking in and throwing his book bag on the bed.

"I'm in here!" I yell.

He walks in slaps my butt and sits on the toilet beside me propping his head up with his arms looking at me.

"Ew, what?" I say making a disgusted face at him through the mirror.

"Just admiring your beauty my love." He says playing with my bracelet.

"Well don't. Now did you get the stuff for tonight?" I say plugging in my flat iron.

"Hey! don't flat iron your hair I like the way it looks curly." Adonis says jumping up and grabbing it from me.

I roll my eyes unplugging it.

We walk out the bathroom and I sit on my bean bag grabbing his bag and rummaging through.

"Oh ho ho baby! I can't wait to see the look on her face Don I just can't!" I say getting up and doing a little dance.

"Hell you and me both but we should get going so we can sneak in early without getting caught."

"You're right I'll go see if Koa is ready."

I walk downstairs to catch Koa getting his keys out the bowl.

"You guys ready?

"Mhm."

"Alright go get Zero and we can head on out." He says opening the door.

I race back up stairs, and knock on Zero's door.

"C'mon loser we don't want to keep Mrs. Madison waiting!" I call at him.

I bounce down the stairs and into the car where Koa and Don await us.

Let the party begin.