We drop off Zero and now we're heading to Dylan's. I can feel my palms sweating and a pit in my stomach. We pull up her driveway and into her garage.

"So what are you guys gonna do?" Koa says taking the keys out of the ignition.

"Probably help her with setting up, you know that kind of thing." Adonis says opening his door.

"Yep, find us when you leave alright?" I say grabbing the book bag and heading out Adonis' open door.

I open the door that leads from the garage into the kitchen and we crouch behind the counter. Wait a couple seconds and sprint cautiously to her room.

The door is cracked open, Don looks inside, opens the door and I lock it behind us.

"Shit, that almost gave me a heart attack." Don says holding his chest.

"I'm sure it did that's the longest I haven't heard you speak in seven years."

Don rolls his eyes and snatched the bag out my hand and gets out the secret ingredient, laxatives. Yes I know, what are we twelve? But it's MiraLax and this stuff is no joke, it makes it to where you won't leave the toilet, at least for no longer than four minutes at a time.

Then we can take over her party since it is her way of apologizing I'm sure people will just think I'm co-executive or something like that.

Anyway around this time she's either on a run or at the tennis court doing privileged things.. or something like that I don't know. Either way she's out of our hair for at least a good fifteen to thirty minutes.

She has a mini fridge in her room that she typically puts her afternoon smoothie in that contains her hair vitamins for her dead hair. Yes, I was observant when I lived here leave me alone.

I see her gross green smoothie and pour the packet in and mix it with my finger. I taunt Adonis by shoving it in his face before putting it back in.

"Ok, now we just have to go out the side and enter through the front." I says shoving the book bag in a hamper.

"Woah woah! Isn't she gonna find that?" He says pointing.

"Oh no. She doesn't do her own laundry usually their  maid does, she typically comes in around the time Dylan gets back from her white girl adventures." I say rolling my eyes.

"And what time would that be?"

"Noonish."

Adonis checks his phone.

"So now basically." He says.

"Oh shi-" I begin saying but there's a jiggle at the door knob followed by the sound of keys jangling.

Me and Don look at each other and then scramble to find a place to hide.

Don sprints under the bed; I try squeezing under with him but he pushes me out and points at the patio door. I ran like all hell to the curtain covered door frantically opening it and hiding behind her fire pit.

I can hear the door open and a cart roll in. I wait there for a good thirty seconds before hearing that sound, that dreadful sound of Dylan's golf cart coming up the back path towards the house.

The panic sets in as I wait for their maid to hurry the fuck up and leave. I hear Dylan park her cart and her walking up the deck stairs.

I'm not a religious person but I pray like my life depends on it, no joke a couple seconds later the cart rolls and the door clicks shut. My prayers have been answered.

I run in and help Don up by the arm from the floor. He opens the door peers out and down the hall to see if she's entered the laundry room yet.

We make a quick break for the side door.

Daylight, beautiful daylight I've never been more happy to be outside in my life. We hunch over catching our breath.

"We fucking did it." Adonis says smiling giving me a fist bump.

We make our way back to the front where the open garage is, where we initially entered and slide down the side of Koa's truck and sit there still panting on the floor.

"You do know when the party starts a lot of the people that are going are same people that gave you shit this whole week, you know that right?" Adonis says turning his head towards me.

"Unfortunately, that thought hasn't hit me yet. Thanks for reminding me." I say holding up my hair to get it off my neck.

"Not to mention there's probably a lot of people that would love to have a piece of me. Now they can without any restraints." I say as my stomach does back flips.

"I told you not to snap back at them when they insulted you, but of course you don't listen to me." He says chuckling while taking his glasses off to clean them.

"What? You want me to just stay silent as they drag me through the gulag and back over shit that's not even true?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying."

I look at him with a stale face.

"How about for tonight you just bring out the fake Tally, pretend everything and everyone's cool and just keep it cordial. The surface is what people see nothing more nothing less, so portray what you want them to perceive. Then when the nights over we can fight them on social media. How about that?"

I look up at Don with a big smile.

"You are so wise, you know that." I say resting my hand and rubbing my thumb on his face.

"Fuck off." He says blushing.

I stand up reaching my hand down to help him up.

"Now let's sabotage this bitches party." I say cracking my fingers.