Classroom

WHAAAAA- 3k reads 181 votes!? This is amazing! You're amazing! Everyone's amazing! Here, *tosses another chapter* it's five days late though. 

I try to write every day, Honest! But somehow my motivation just keeps running away from me. Why u do this to me T-T now I have to chase you down with a lasso!

Anyway... 

enjoy! 

2k+ words

-------

Mono couldn't think straight, his mind was in jumbles. The entire world was spinning around him, Give her back! GIVE HER BACK! His thoughts screamed so loud he felt his head was about to explode. Worse than that, fear had found him again. It tore at him, inside and out, and as soon as the adrenaline left his body, it paralyzed him. He couldn't do this one thing right. He couldn't keep her safe, and now he was alone and scared. 

What do I do now... what am I supposed to do...? She's gone, and it's all my fault! SIX!

He clutched the edges of his paper bag and fell to his knees, no no no this can't be happening this isn't real. Whatever rage he had left was replaced by utter despair. I don't know what to do... Six... Someone. Help.

His body wouldn't move, his hands fell to his lap and stayed there for a while. He stared at the floor while being relentlessly tortured by his thoughts. I don't know what to do... he kept repeating in his head over and over again. Soon his vision blurred as tears formed in his eyes.

You pathetic little thing... Mono gritted his teeth, his hand balled into a fist, and went flying at his jaw, as if one punch wasn't enough to knock some damn sense into him, he clenched his other hand and smacked himself across the cheek. What can you do?! YOU CAN START ACTING LIKE A MAN! he found himself on his feet again, one last smack across the face for good measure, bloody hell that hurts. He finally snapped out of this dark, endless spiral of his own making, ridiculous...  You start crying like a woman the moment something goes wrong! Get up! Fight! Bring her back! He thought he'd never despair like that ever again, he promised himself that at least. His fist met his face again. AND THAT'S SO YOU'D REMEMBER IT! After all that, it would pretty hard to forget.

He waited for the dizziness from the blows to wear off, before thinking of a plan. He took deep breaths and set his mind straight. She was taken to the first floor. So finding a way up would be a good start. Wasting no time he turned in his heels and went back to where the locker had trapped him. He vaulted over it and made for the door at the end of the hall. Mono pushed it open gently and peeked his head to see the other side. More porcelain dolls prowled about, in the middle of the room two of them, seemingly female, were ganging up on another as they took turns in pushing the helpless thing around until it fell to the floor.

Three to one. He disliked these odds, so Mono examined the room closer, and this time he saw it clear as crystal. That loose plank in the floor, and the bucket of tools attached to the ceiling overhead. 

been a while since you've used that brain of yours... He pushed the door all the way, slamming it against the wall purposefully. The students all snapped in his direction, even the one being picked on sprang back to its feet, wanting a piece of the action. They weren't attacking though, so he thought the only way to rile them up was to speak in their language. Mono lifted his paper bag slightly, only revealing his lips. He placed both hands next to his ears, stuck out his tongue, and grimaced. The dolls uttered a gasp, then they started growling at him. 

"Come and get it! You dorks!" He said and fled the room. Trashing came from behind, they tumbled over each other before they chased him down. It worked almost too easily, after he heard that click followed by the clattering of a mechanism, he turned to see it happen. The bucket swung from the ceiling and crashed into the two female dolls, leaving nothing of their heads behind. But it wasn't enough though, one was left standing, crap!