Part- 68

" Arjuna.....!", Balram sneered in anger stamping his foot. " How dare he do this ! Guards! Mount an attack on Indraprastha soon !", He ordered furiously.

The voices of the Yadava nobles brimmed around the surrounding, supporting the order of the great Balabhadra.

" What's the need of this harsh order dau? we shouldn't blame someone without knowing the actual truth ", asked Krishna entering the court.

"Truth ! Our sister is been abducted Kanha and you are acting blind! I can't tolerate this substandard action of that third Pandava !", Balrama screamed at his full volume.

"But Dau! Are you sure that our sister is the one whose got abducted ? I have heard something else though..", said Kanha in a mischievous tone making Balram confused.

" What did you meant Kanha ?", He asked bewilderdly looking at Krishna.

" Dau...dau....dau...! How can I explain this to you ! It's such a shameful thing for us.... It's not my Parth who has abducted our Bhadra....but infact it's our Bhadra who has abducted my Parth...",Kanha said dramatically eyeing at Balram who glanced at him suspiciously.

"Ask them if you don't believe my words!",he said pointing at the guards who has witnessed the sight.
Balram looked at them for an answer to which they nodded their head.
Hence it was proved that Subhadra went according to her will and there's no one's fault .

" I know that you have played a great part in it Kanha !And Arjun is a great warrior indeed. It's not that I'm fond or unaware of his abilities but I respect my sister's feelings and her decisions... that I agree to this marriage !", Balrama said with a acceded tone.

" The future depends on what we do today, dau ! And believe me, this union is must for the accomplishment of upcoming times ", Kanha said to which Balram nodded.

" Now, tell them to return back to the kingdom !", Balram said smilingly and left.
" Hmmmm.....!!", Krishna huffed rolling his eyes and left.

Meanwhile near the forest of Dwaraka, the time has finally arrived for the two souls to stand side by side.

There She stood glancing at the fire, that was glowing in spires of flickering red just for them.
" Subhadra..!", Arjun called out forwarding his hand. She smilingly took his hand and stood near by the fire.

" I know this is an inappropriate way..... but still the vows has to be taken", Arjun whispered to her.
Subhadra tilted her head to the path once again, waiting for that person to arrive.
"Subhadra..!", Arjun placed his hand on her shoulder to which she nodded in response.

" Hey Narayan ! Make everything well", she prayed closing her eyes before taking the vows.
Arjun after prayer, holded her hand tightly and walked around the fire taking the oaths.
There wasn't any chants of mantras, voices of joys, music nor the chattering of the blessings.

But once they walked the world enchanted their blessings through the scented woods.They alone walked hand in hand with love taking the vows ' to be mine'. And sat near the fire listening to the music of the flying leaves and tiny birds.

But on still, her gaze went back to the path " Where is he? Will bratha Balram forgive us? Won't I able to go back to Dwaraka again !", she thought desperately. Arjun noticed her disappointment and gave a questioning look.

" Why is he not here yet ?", She asked worriedly.
" So my wife is thinking about Madhav! Don't be still cold hearted , Atleast find sometime to think about me!", he said sniggerly to which she patted his head with a fake frown.

Arjun turned towards Subhadra and clasped her hands in his , " I promise that no matter where life takes me,
It will never take me away from you,
I promise to be here with you forever and always ", he said pecking her hands.

" You are indeed a blessing prince Arjun !", she exclaimed smilingly pulling his cheeks.
"Prince Arjun...?",he pouted to which raised her eye brow with a smile.
He shooked his head with an impossible look.

" I think I'm late !", a voice interrupted them. Their face bloomed up seeing Krishna.
" Bratha..!", Subhadra ran and hugged him. He smiled and carresed her hair.

" Is everything fine Madhav?", Arjun enquired curiously.
Krishna smiled and nodded his head,
" Yes Parth everything is smooth now, dau has requested both of you to return back to Dwaraka. And I assure that everyone will welcome you with open arms".
Arjun and Subhadra looked at eachother and smiled in relief.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment.