Part-49

"what are you doing?",Subhadra asked releasing his grip from her hands.

"I want to talk with you", Arjun said blocking her way.

"This is the way how you talk?", She asked sternly looking at him.

"Tell me?What can I do then? You are the one who's avoiding me everytime!",he said pulling her close to him by her shoulders.
She bowed her head without any response.

"Subhadra..!",he whispered slowly looking at her.

"I don't want to hear anything Prince! And please, you don't have to confess anything before me, it's over! Now please let me go", She detached his hands from her shoulders and started to move.

"I know it's totally useless for confessing now! But I really need to ask you something",he said making her stop on her way.

"Ask what Prince? What do you want from me now?", she asked bit sternly.

"I know that I have broken your heart, and you have every right to punish me which I really deserve . But this ignorance..... I can't bear it anymore",he said breakingly holding her hands.
She glanced at him deeply.

"Its not an order , just a small request from my side.....You don't have to forgive me but.. atleast can you please consider me as a Sakha...",he asked forwarding one of his hands towards her.

She looked panickly at his hand and at his eyes which was brimming with tear. But the past thoughts brought a sudden shudder through her body, which made her move from there.

But her try was completely in vain,as one of his hand was still holding her's, which was not ready to release.

She turned and looked at his face again, which was becoming pale and not ready to face her. Her heart ached at seeing his sight and felt breathless.

She breathed deeply and placed her hand over his, and saw his pale face starting to bloom with happiness. Her heart got relieved. He eyed her keenly and she returned a small smile.

"Now come with me...!",He said smilingly holding her hand.

"To where?", she asked curiously.

"Are you scared of coming with me?",he asked with a mischievous smile.

"No! ",She exclaimed shooking her head.

"Trust me! your sakha is not taking you for doing any harm ",he said with a delightful smile.

"Sakha...!", she thought herself and nodded her head slightly with a smile.

Sahadev and Nakul was discussing Something while Arjun and Subhadra entered the chamber.

"Sister!!!! You here and with bratha??",Nakul exclaimed astonishgly looking at Subhadra.

"Don't need to act bratha! Your acting is so......", she said rolling her eyes.

"Well said Sister!", Sahadev said giggling.
Nakul returned a frown look.

"So,. What made you come with him sister?", Nakul asked in a mischievous manner.

"Why? Can't she come with her Sakha!", Arjun replied.

"Looks like we have got a new Sakha and Sakhi here", Nakul said to Sahadev by taking a glance at Arjun and Subhadra.

"Sakha and Sakhi!"she thought. "What's going on his mind?, Is it a good sign?or...is he planning to end up our life like this?", she nervously twisted her dupatta's end.

"What are you thinking sister?", Nakul asked distracting her thoughts.

"Eh... nothing bratha,..let me leave!",she replied with jittery.

"But we won't leave you that easily without spending some time with us", Sahadev said with a smile.
Subhadra nodded.

"Now come, I have a small surprise for you",Nakul said making her sit on the couch.
She looked at him confusly.

"Now close your eyes sister!", Sahadev said with a mischievous smile.

"Are you guys planning to drench me again?", she looked at them suspiciously.

"Drenching you was your sakha's job, not ours", Nakul said giggling.

"Yes, and I don't think that he will let anyone else to drench you other than him", Sahadev joined with nakul.
Subhadra and Arjun looked eachother and smiled.

Subhadra closed her eyes and Nakul brought his mouse, and placed it on her hand. But for his surprise, she didn't scream this time. She opened her eyes smilingly and caressed it.

"What? No reaction!,you used to scream right?", Nakul asked confusly.

"I'm not a child anymore like you bratha!, I'm grown up", she said with a blissful smile.

"We can see who's going to behave like a child!",he said mischievously.
She returned a puzzled look.

"Now, we are planning to welcome you both sakha and Sakhi, with a few questions! Are you ready?", Sahadev asked glancing at them.
Arjun nodded with a smile.

"Questions? , she looked at them confusly.

"Don't worry, just asking some facts related to you both! To know your Sakha Sakhi bond!", Nakul replied.
She hummed dubiously.

"Who's more handsome? Me or your Sakha?", Nakul asked looking at Subhadra.
She give a aloof look.

"Answer me sister!", Nakul asked smilingly.

"Ah... it's obviously you bratha", she said looking at Nakul.
Nakul smiled proudly looking at Arjun to which he rolled his eyes.

"That means your sakha is not handsome?", sahadev asked.

"I didn't mean like that!", she said shooking her head.

" What a Sakhi you are sister? , making your Sakha insulted....!", Nakul joined.

"As she said so, I guess he's not a good person!", sahadev said.

"Yes, maybe a character less one", Nakul replied.
Subhadra looked at them with widened eyes.

"Maybe he's a womanizer!", Sahadev said to which Arjun gave a narrow look.

"Or... maybe more than that!", Nakul said giggling.

"No!, he's not!", she exclaimed unruly.
Nakul returned a smile to Arjun.

"Then what kind of person is your Sakha, Sister?", Nakul asked mischievously.
She gasped.

"Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart!", she said taking a small glance at Arjun.
Arjun smiled.

"Alright!, now Bratha tell me what
do you like the most in your Sakhi?", Nakul asked coughing.

"Her Coldheartedness!", Arjun said looking at her eyes.

"What?", she exclaimed.

"What's wrong?", Arjun asked smilingly.

"This is not fair!, I have given a good compliment about you. And you.....", she said pouting.

"What's there in it?, I just told them the truth",he said giggling.

"TRUTH...!", she exclaimed.
He nodded smilingly.

"Then, I'm also taking my words back!",she said rolling her eyes.

Nakul and sahadev took a glance at eachother with a mischievous smile.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment