Part-77

Every puzzles and mysteries does have a solution indeed. No matter how far it gets us, one day the truth will prevail.

Subhadra didn't know what was happening with her. All she wanted was an answer to her queries.  Amidst the thoughts She went straight towards Draupadi and started helping her in serving the dishes.

"Is everything fine?"The restlessness in her does not go unnoticed by Draupadi.  Subhadra hummed while arranging the plates.

"Is it so? You know one thing I don't like people who lie !", Draupadi shifted her gaze over Subhadra .  She passed an awkward smile and took Draupadi's hands in her," But first promise me jiji, you'll never tell anyone nor tease me after hearing the reason".
Draupadi smiled nodding her head.
Her barmy way of narrating the incident made Draupadi to chuckle.

" This is what I told you !", Subhadra gestured with her hands over Draupadi's reaction.
" I'm so sorry Subhadra! I couldn't resist. You looked so funny while narrating" Draupadi stated her view and saw Subhadra 's disappointed face.

" Subhadra!! It's not that I'm teasing you, I believe you my dear. It doesn't matter if no one believes your words but I will and always", Draupadi pacified her pulling her into a light hug.
Subhadra hummed in response and buried her face over Draupadi's shoulder like a kid,whose been conciliated by the mother.

" The palace of indraprastha is known for it's Maya! Infact it's a palace of illusions. Sometimes the ponds here appears to be like a floor and the floors like ponds. It's just a magical palace. May be this can be the reason behind the extraordinary alchemy you have been visualising", Draupadi commented making subhadra astonished.

" Is it?", She exclaimed taking off her head from Draupadi's shoulder.
Draupadi nodded her head with a smile " Didn't Arya Arjun mentioned about it?".

"No! No one told me about it. Not even Prince Arjun ", she shooked her head slightly.

" Oh! didn't he?", Nakul entered while  hearing their conversation. " Looks like bratha Arjun has a keen interest in spreading inconsequential matters than the important ones", He said with a witty smile glancing at Subhadra.

Draupadi and Subhadra returned a questioning look over his statement.
" No hate darlings! But rather than explicating about these important facts to her, he's just engrossed in spreading her blunders ", he said pointing out at subhadra.

" Blunders on what? What do you mean?", She asked out rapidly .
" About your supernatural powers!!", He led out a small laugh making her vexed.

" See sister, his mission on spoiling your image before everyone was on high today. You know while everyone was laughing at your idiocy, I really felt bad for you! He even called you crazy !", Nakul whispered in her ear adding fuel to the fire.

" Prince Arjun!", Subhadra gritted her teeth.

______________________________________

The news of the arrival of the two mighty princes of Dwaraka has dispersed across all over the corners of Indraprastha. Even the citizens of the indraprastha were found to be restless in the excitement of meeting the two great prominent warriors of the Aryavarta.

The entrance of the palace was bit rush in making the arrangements for welcoming Krishna and Balram. Bheem and Sahadev were on duty to make sure the required necessities , while subhadra came out followed by Nakul to look  whether her brothers have arrived or not. 

" Bhadra! We heard from Arjun that you got an art in creating illusions. Is it? Then it would be fun, if we could watch you take out some ladoos from air!", Bheem countered mockingly at Subhadra placing his arm around Sahadev.

Subhadra nodded her head with a fake smile, " Yes bratha, but rather than taking out ladoos from the air,  Changing the shape of your Anuj's face would be more fun to watch!"she said sweetly rubbing one of her hand making them gasp at her.

" Please don't kill my bratha Arjun!", Nakul whispered dramatically while calming her down. She returned a small glare and heard the beats of the drums from distance indicating her brothers arrival.

As noise of pounding increased everyone from the family gathered at the entrance including Duryodhan and Jayadrath.  Arjun run all along the way to meet his Madhav, while coming forward to the front, he playfully smacked Subhadra's head who was standing beside Nakul.

" Ahh!", She mumbled softly adjusting her hair which had fallen apart and took a glance at Arjun.
" How could you mess up her hair like that bratha Arjun? I know  how it pains", Nakul asked on behalf and helped her in fixing her hair. Arjun ignored his statement and rushed near the chariot to greet them.

Draupadi did the Aarti of both Krishna and Balram and welcomed them in. 
"Parth!", Madhav called out smilingly soon after the Aarti  pulling him to a tight hug. Arjun too reciprocated the same while Balram straightly went towards Duryodhan and embraced him. Subhadra witnessed them in a startled way.

" Did they actually come here to see you or them?", Nakul pointed out observing the non stop conversation between Arjun - Madhav and Balram - Duryodhan combos.                                 " I don't know", she muttered while folding her hands with envy.

"The new hair style does suits you well Madhav! What is your intention?", Arjun asked in a teasing tone shoving his shoulders against Krishna.
Krishna smiled in response, " But you don't even want a new hairstyle Parth ! You are already handsome  ", Krishna said putting his arm around Arjun's shoulder making him blush.

Subhadra and Nakul looked at each other with weird expressions hearing their talks.
" Bratha Arjun never complimented me like that", Nakul sighed brushing his hair.

" It's fine bratha Nakul! He will never! And to be honest, if I'm right you got the most beautiful hair ", she said with a wide smile making him flattered.
" Why are we standing in this scorching sun and wasting our time! Let's go inside ", she murmured and turned to leave while a voice interrupted " Leaving without greeting your brothers Bhadre?", Krishna stopped her on the way followed by Balram.

" Oh so you guys remember me? I thought you forgot me!  Felt just like I disappeared from your hearts  as soon as I stepped out from Dwaraka!", she said despondently without taking a glance at them.

" How can I forget to breathe,  little?", Krishna said caressing her cheecks. " You think you can soothe me with your melting words brathashree?", She smiled.

" It was your idea! I told you it's gonna hurt her ", Balram blamed Kanha side hugging Subhadra.
" I'm sorry!", Kanha exclaimed in his sugary tone holding his ears and looked at his sister.
Subhadra chuckled and pulled them both into a group hug.

Later in that evening , Arjun entered his chamber in order to change his dress to attend the feast.
" Have you seen my purple upper stole?", Arjun asked Subhadra who was getting ready at the same time.
To his surprise she didn't even paid attention to his question.

" Subhadra!", He called out but she ignored his call and continued doing her hair.  Arjun stared at her for a few seconds to analyse the things up.
" Can't you hear me? Where's my upper stole?", He shouted near her ears making her  quiver.

" I don't know!", She murmured annoyingly moving away from him.
" What's wrong with you? You were ignoring me from the very afternoon. I have never seen you  behave like this before", He enquired doubtfully coming closer to her.

" Nothing!", She replied coldly turning away from him.
" Is it because Madhav talked to me first?", He asked playfully with a smile back hugging her. Subhadra thrust his hands swiftly returning a glare and went out of the chamber.

" What have I done? It was Madhav not me!", He whispered while scratching his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------