Part-39

Arjun made her stand straight and looked at her.

"Why are you trying to hurt yourself",he asked sternly looking at her eyes.

"As long as you are by my side, nothing is going to hurt me", she said with a dazzling smile.

Arjun smiled and stared at her with glittering eyes.

"We are too here", Nakul said coughing.
They smiled with embarrassment.

"Love that doesn't turn you stupid, is no love", Bheem interrupted them.

"Bratha Bheem!, when did you start talking about love", Subhadra asked with widened eyes.

Nakul and Sahadev started giggling looking at Bheem.

"What's the matter? Why are you both giggling at him?", she asked curiously.

"Sister, Most probably when will a person starts to speak about love?", Nakul asked looking at her.

" Bratha Bheem..!", Subhadra exclaimed with a teasing smile looking at Bheem.
Bheem smiled.

"Who's that girl?", she asked smilingly.

"Bratha Arjun tell her the story", Sahadev said looking at Arjun.
Arjun smiled.

"So, everyone knows about it", she asked looking at them.
They just smiled.

"Now tell me who's that?", she asked looking at Arjun.

Arjun looked at Bheem smilingly and said" Hidimba".

"Hidimba?", she asked looking at them.

"Sister of Hidimb, the powerful monster king of the Kamyaka forest", yudhisthir said serenely.

"Monster king? But how?", she asked confusly.

"It's simple, our bratha Bheem defeated him and married her", Sahadev said patting Bheem's shoulder.
Bheem returned a proud smile.

"What? Marriage? You all are fooling me right?", she asked looking at them.

"Not at all, If you want ask bratha yudhisthir", Nakul said pointing yudhisthir.

Subhadra looked at yudhisthir for a reply.

"Yes sister, it's the truth",he said smiling.

"This is not fair bratha Bheem, you married without me", she said pouting.

"Not yet over, one more surprise is waiting. Am I right bratha Bheem?", Nakul said giggling.
Bheem give a timorous smile.

"What is it, bratha?", Subhadra asked impatiently.

"They have a son too, Ghatotkach", Sahadev said smilingly looking at Bheem.

Subhadra gasped and looked at yudhisthir for an answer, to which
Yudhisthir nooded .

"Oh well, congrats bratha!", she said with a teasing smile.
Bheem gave her broad smile.

"Don't smile bratha, Dushala's turn will be coming soon", Subhadra said giggling.

"I know my sister will help me from her, right?", Bheem asked looking at her.

"I really have to think about it bratha", she said rolling her eyes.
He smiled.

"By the way, tell me , Is there anyone else who got married here?", she asked suspiciously looking at them.

"Not yet sister, but only after you got....", Nakul said smiling.

"No way bratha, it's not possible", she said looking at him.

"Bratha Arjun, looks like you really need to find another girl or you won't marry in this life", Nakul said laughingly.