Part-38

Subhadra get off from the chariot and was admiring the forest view.

Meanwhile Arjun reached there and saw her. He smilingly moved towards her and covered her eyes from behind.

"Bratha, you came?", she said while removing his hands from her eyes.

She turned to face him but got suprised to see the man who was standing before her.
She keenly observed his brown eyes which was sparkling with love.

"Prince Arjun !", she exclaimed with teary eyes.

"Prince Arjun? Who's that?", Arjun asked smilingly.

"Oh really?, She asked narrowing her eyes."

"Look,I'm a saint not a prince",he said looking at her.

"I'm sorry sir, my mistake", she said rolling her eyes and turn to leave.

Arjun smiled and grabbed her hands suddenly and pulled her into his hug.
She chuckled.

"I knew that you are alive", she said hugging him tightly.

"Atleast I have to keep my promise",he said caressing her hair.
Subhadra smiled.

"Hmmmmm.....Wouldn't it be akward if someone see's a saint and a Princess like this", she asked giggling.
He smiled and broke the hug.

" Let's go now, Things will become too akward if Madhav finds out the truth of his sister and Parth",he said holding her hands.
She nodded and both of them left.

Nakul saw Arjun and Subhadra coming,
"Here comes the love birds",he  whispered smilingly .

"Nakul...!", Kunti said in a hushed voice while pulling his ear.

Subhadra smiled and greeted her brothers and went towards Kunti and hugged her.

" Always be happy like this", Kunti said smilingly caressing her hair.
Subhadra smiled.

"Bratha, Why didn't you tell me that they were here?", Subhadra asked looking at Krishna.

" They have every right to live in peace, sister", he said giggling.

"Bratha...", she exclaimed giving him a frown look.
He smiled.

"That means our peaceful life is going end", Bheem asked teasingly looking at Subhadra.

"You all started again !", she said patting her forehead.
Everyone laughed.

"By the way, Why weren't you all showing up till now?"she asked confusly looking at them.

"We should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. ", Krishna said looking at her.

They all nodded to Krishna's words.
Subhadra didn't understand what he is talking about and nodded confusly.

After spending some time with them Krishna went towards Subhadra.

"Okay Bhadra, it's time for us to leave",he said looking at her.

"Please Bratha,  can we stay for some more time ", she asked despondently.

"Yes Madhav ! Is it urgent to go?", Arjun asked with a little disappointment.

"I have to be at Panchal for sure", Krishna said with a meaningful smile.

"Bratha, if you don't mind can I stay with them", Subhadra asked with  glittering eyes.

" Yes ! let her stay", Nakul said with a teasing smile.

"How can I allow Sister? I have promised bratha Balram that I won't leave you alone", Krishna said with a broad smile.

"Don't  talk about promises bratha, Did we ever obeyed bratha Balram words?", she asked smiling.

"Ahh.....That's a fact to think !", Krishna said with a mischievous smile.

"Nothing much to think bratha, I am going to stay here", she said grinning.

"Yes putr, let her stay with us", Kunti said looking at Krishna.

"Please Bratha, I don't have anything to do there and I'm sure that it will be boring..", she asked pleadingly.

"What do you want to say about it Parth?", Krishna asked mischievously looking at Arjun.

"Madhav, if she wishes so, let her stay with us", Arjun said smilingly.

"Alright!", Krishna said looking at Subhadra.

"Thank you so much bratha", she said and hugged him.

"But, make sure that Bratha Balram doesn't come to know about it",he said smiling.

"You will take care of it, right ?, she asked with a mischievous smile.
Krishna rolled his eyes and give a inanely smile.

"Let me  leave now", Krishna said looking at everyone.
All nodded.

Krishna moved towards Arjun and placed his hands on Arjun's shoulder and said,
"Embrace your talent and pursue it. You won’t believe what you can accomplish.”

Arjun nodded smilingly and Krishna left.

"Am I the only one capable of feeling the heartbeats of two souls", Nakul asked teasingly.

"You haven't changed yet bratha", Subhadra asked pouting.

"He won't", Arjun said mischievously.

"Now stop teasing each other", Kunti said smilingly.
"Putri, I think you have to change your attire", she said handing over the formal clothes to Subhadra.
Subhadra nodded and left.

She changed her outfit and came out to see Nakul and sahadev.

"There are some terms and conditions you have to follow sister", Nakul said with a mischievous smile.

"Terms and conditions?", she asked confusly.

"Yes terms and conditions. If you want to stay here,you should definitely follow it sister", Sahadev said smiling.

"What do you guys mean?", she asked with a puzzled look.

"Simple. If you are staying here, you have to do the household works", Sahadev said looking at her.

"Sure, I will. what's there in it", She asked smiling.

"Then start with it", Nakul said handing over the broom.

"Now?", she asked looking at them.

"No questions, do what we say or agree that you are lazy", Nakul said laughingly.

"I'm not lazy! I don't have any problem  in doing it", she said and began to sweep.
Nakul and sahadev started giggling.

Kunti came and saw Subhadra sweeping,

"Why are you sweeping now putri?", Kunti asked confusly.

"Mata, bratha told me..", she began to say but Nakul interrupted in between "Nothing much Mata, to create an impression in your heart for the post of daughter in law. Am I right Sister?".

Subhadra looked at him with widened eyes.

"Is it putri?, You don't have to do these things to impress me", Kunti said with a compassionate smile.

"No Mata, they told me to do so", she said looking at Kunti.

"Why are you lying sister? Tell the truth that you have done it for the post", Nakul said giggling.

"I won't spare you today bratha!", she said frownly .

"Then Try to catch me", Nakul said running.

Subhadra ran behind him and got slipped which made her lost  balance.
She was about to fall suddenly a hand supported her.

______________________________________

Vote and comment