Part-8

Both Subhadra and Dushala went through the corridors, garden and atlast they reached the kitchen.It was huge,all were busy preparing the feast. In between Kunti saw them and called them towards her.

Kunti:" what are my sweethearts doing here?"she asked pulling both of their cheecks.

Dushala:"Mata,I was showing our kitchen to Subhadra", she said smiling.

Subhadra nodded smiling and said"it's so huge Mata!".

Kunti:(smilingly)"Yes putri,it should be huge as to serve our whole family",she said and took two ladoos from the plate and gave to them.

Dushala:"it smells delicious".

Subhadra:"it will be Dushala,as it's made by our mata Kunti".

Kunti:"oh dear",by placing her fingers on subhadra's chin.
Then both the girls leaved the kitchen holding the ladoos.

As both the girls stepped out of the kitchen, someone forcly grabbed their ladoos.

Dushala:"That's my ladoo!"she screamed.

Subhadra:"Bratha Bheem!".

Dushala:"It's not fair, brathashree", looking angrily.

Bheem:(smelling the ladoos)"but it's my now".

Subhadra:"But how?U grabbed it from us",she asked pouting.

Bheem:"That doesn't matter sister, now it's my property",he said taking a bite from the ladoos.

Dushala tried to grab it but Subhadra stopped her and told her"let it be".

Bheem:"Try to be like her dushu.....".and he went away.

Dushala:"why did you Stop me?".

Subhadra:"I have a plan",she said cunningly.
And she whispered it in Dushala's ear,and both of them giggled.

Subhadra:"Tommarrow, let's teach him a lesson".

They went  from there and saw Nakul and sahadev standing and watching the sight outside.Their back was facing Dushala and Subhadra.

Subhadra:"U know what I'm thinking",she said giving Dushala a mischievous smile.
Dushala giggled.

Subhadra:"lets scare them",now follow me ,I will count till three with my fingers and we should scream".

Dushala:"ok master!"she said laughing.

Subhadra:"sshhhh...... Dushala be queit",now come lets go".they walked slowly towards them.

Subhadra showed actions by her fingers, ready 1,2,3.....and both the girls screamed .

Nakul and sahadev jumped with fear and turned back.They saw the girls laughing.

Nakul:"I know this is your planning Subhadra",he said narrowing his eyes.

Sahadev:"Yes, you are right brother! Dushala can't do this alone",he said smiling.

Nakul:(looking Subhadra)"So you are trying to take my position sister" he asked smiling.

Sahadev:"Do you know sister he's the number one prankster in our kingdom".

Subhadra:"now I'm aware about it so , what about a challenge".

Nakul:(smilingly)"Challenge accepted".

Hope everyone liked it.

Stay tuned 🥰

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁.