Part-27

Subhadra looked up to see a girl standing with a pot and smiling.

"I'm Vrushali",she said smiling.
"Who are you dear?I haven't seen you before".

Subhadra:"I'm new here",she said smiling.

Vrushali:"But what are you doing here?", she asked confusly.

Subhadra:"Can I have something to eat, I'm feeling hungry", she said lowering her eyes.
"Then I will tell you everything",she said looking at Vrushali's eyes.

Vrushali melted at her innocence, and said smilingly"Come with me",and hold subhadra's hand, moved towards her house.

Vrushali served Subhadra wholeheartedly, and watched her eating. She felt a sisterly bond towards Subhadra.
After finishing up the lunch, Subhadra went to Vrushali and thanked her.

Vrushali:"No need of thanking me dear, I have seen you as my own sister".
Subhadra smiled and hugged her.

Vrushali:"what's your name dear?".

Subhadra:" I'm Subhadra",she said smiling.

Vrushali:"Subhadra! it sounds familiar", she said and started thinking.

Subhadra smiled and said:" Does it sister?".
Vrushali gave a give up look and asked smilingly"Tell me then".

Subhadra:"I will tell you but one condition, you should behave to me in the same manner", she said with a smile.
Vrushali gave a confused look and nodded smiling.

Subhadra smiled and said"I'm the sister of Krishna and Balram".

Vrushali:"Princess!....here",she said loudly.

Subhadra:"Ssh....Sister slowly, don't forget the promise",she said while placing her fingers on Vrushali's lip".
Vrushali looked astonished.

Subhadra:"Don't look at your sister like that",she said pouting.
Vrushali smiled and nodded.

Vrushali:"What are you doing here princ.... I mean sister", she asked looking at Subhadra.
Subhadra smiled and explained everything.

Vrushali:"What? Sneak out?"
Subhadra sighed.

Vrushali:"Don't worry,we will find out a way", she said keeping her hand over subhadra's shoulder.
Subhadra nodded smilingly.

Suddenly they heard the sound of horse chariot, and looked outside of the window.

Subhadra:"Angraj Karn!",she said surprisingly and looked at Vrushali who was smiling.

Vrushali:"Arya's here".
Subhadra:"Arya?", she asked to which Vrushali nodded smilingly.

Vrushali:"I think he can help you".

Subhadra:"No..,he will report this", she said hesitatingly.

Vrushali:"You have to ask his help, there's no other way".

Subhadra:"But he should not know who I am", she said to which Vrushali nodded.
Subhadra veiled her face and both of them went and greeted Karn.

Karn:"Who's this Vrushali?,he asked looking at the girl near Vrushali.

Vrushali:"Arya, this is my friend".
Karn greeted her.

Vrushali:"Arya, she want your help".

Karn:"Help? What can I do for her",he asked curiously.

Vrushali:"She was a maid in the palace, but now she's not able to enter the palace Arya".

Karn:"It's because of the order Vrushali".