Chapter Eleven: Finding Out

There's gonna be a lot of POV switching, so I hope you don't mind-

At least I'm updating, right??

-=No One's POV=-

"You guys brought another one?" Error whispered to Palette.
"Mom, there was a farmer who was mean to him! He was so unhappy, now look at him over there!" Palette explained, pointing to Crescent who was with Goth and Sprinkle. Error sighed.
"Okay, okay. If you guys bring any more kids here, the Anti-Void might collapse, and I would prefer that not happening." He said.

Palette nodded in understanding and went off to see Goth, Sprinkle and Crescent. Error sighed, thinking to himself;

What am I going to do with you six?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=Ink's POV=-

It took us a week to plan, but we were finally ready.

I would create more AUs than usual, getting Error's attention. Me, Blue and Dream would wait for him and then cause a distraction. Error will most likely call the Bad Sanses for help, or they'll come anyway. After that, we can do the final part of the plan.

Finding out Error's secret.

-=Error's POV=-

I was just chilling in the Anti-Void, when a pain suddenly went through me. Dropping my knitting kit, I stood up, catching all of the children's attention.

"Mom?"
"Mommy?"

They said, confused.
"There's an emergency and I need to go. I'll be back soon, I promise." I said calmly, making a portal and waving goodbye. Before I could go, PJ came up to me and hugged my leg.
"Be safe, Mommy!" He said. I pat his head and said;

"I will. Also, Palette and Crescent are in charge."

When PJ let go of my leg, I jumped into the portal, leaving six beautiful skeletons that I called my own, alone in the Anti-Void.

I arrived at an AU. Ink created way more than he should have today, which worried me. What was he planning? Last time he did this, he kidnapped me. Wasn't fun. I felt a presence and turned around, seeing Ink, Dream and Blue, ready to fight.

I stood unimpressed.
"THIS iS whAt yOu cAlLeD mE hErE fOr? A rEguLaR fIghT?" I said, glitching now that I wasn't with my kids.
"Not exactly," Ink said, smirking.

I'm confused. What WAS he planning? I know he wants me to call the Bad Sanses, because they would've attacked me by now. Before I could warn the Bad Sanses about not coming, I heard Nightmare and his gang appear behind me. I sighed.

"What's the problem, here?" Nightmare asked me. I shrugged.
"He'S pLanNiNg sOmEthInG, I dUnnO," I whispered. He nodded at me, then nodded at everyone else. They all got ready to fight, except for me and Nightmare. We waited because we wanted to see what he was planning to do.

"What's your secret? We know you've been hiding something Error!" Ink shouted. I just blinked in confusion. What was he talking about? He couldn't be talking about the anti-void kids, right?
"SeCrEt? If I hAD A sEcREt, wHy wOulD I tElL yOu?" I said.

Then, Ink held out a tiny paintbrush. It dyed his hand pink. I stared at it in complete shock.
"H-hoW dId YoU GEt tHaT?!" I yelled, startling the bad sanses.
"Error? It's just a paintbrush. What are you not telling me?" Nightmare asked.

No, they can't find out. Not yet. The star sanses can't see my weakness. I sighed and prepared my lie.
"I sToLe oNe oF iNk's pAintbRuSheS anD I lOst iT iN aN aU. ThAt'S iT." Ink looked at me, not believing a word I said.

"What about the kids that appeared on the battlefield a few months ago? What were their names...hm...oh, PaperJam, Plum and Sprinkle?" Ink said. I looked at him in disbelief. This squid can't remember what he ate yesterday, yet he could remember the names of my children?