Chapter Six: NM's Meeting

(A/N I'm not shipping PaperJam X Plum or any ship child x ship child. Sorry for the confusion. Okay, begin!)

-=Error's POV=-
As soon as everyone was healed and okay, Nightmare called a meeting.

"Okay, we're going to talk about who those kids were on the battlefield. One looked like Error, one looked like Dust and the other one looked like a mix of Classic and Red. (UF Sans) Anyone know anything?" Nightmare asked and crossed his arms, looking at all of us, mostly me and Dust, intently.

"I legit have no idea." Cross said and put his hood up.
"Don't know, Boss." Killer said and started admiring his knife.
"Nope." Dust and Horror said at the same time and looked at each other.
"I dOn'T hAvE a ClUe." I said and put my hands into my pockets. Nightmare sighed.

"Well if any of you find them, tell me immediately and we will ask them a few questions," Nightmare said and started walking away.
"Meeting dismissed." He said and completely left the room. I just shrugged and opened a portal back to the Anti-Void.

Those kids are in SO much trouble...

-=Sprinkle's POV=-
Jammy was painting with his paintbrushes and trying to get something to work. I think he was trying to create a portal? Don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. Then suddenly, a portal appeared underneath all of us.
"AHH!" Jammy yelled as they fell into the portal. Lulu fell in next, and I fell in last.

We appeared into a place full of snow and trees. On one side of the place was a brown dude, a yellow dude and a blue dude. On the other was a goopy dude, a hooded dude, a drippy-eyes dude, a cracked skull dude and...Mommy?! I also yelled his name when I heard someone ask what my name was.

"Sprinkle." I said and put my hood over my face more. I didn't want them to see the cracked skull scar on me. Suddenly Mommy's hand twitched and we all fell into a portal once again. We all fell through straight to the Anti-Void.

"OH COME ON! THERE WAS NO DEATH!" I screamed as loud as I could in annoyance.
"They'll be death the next time! Mom just doesn't like us going anywhere! We can't go ANYWHERE FUN!" Lulu yelled and lied on the 'floor.'

"Maybe we could ask Mommy if we can go somewhere! And remember, Mommy has taken me and Lulu to a few places! Not with you Sprinkle, but we can change that!" Jammy said and flashed a smile at the two of us. Lulu blushed at the nickname.

"Can you stop calling me Lulu? My name is Plum!" He said and sat up again.
"Okay fine..." Jammy said, all disappointed.
"Jammy would never, Lulu!" I said and smiled. Plum blushed of embarrassment again and covered his face.
"Ughhhhggghhrrhhh!" I heard Lulu say and giggled a bit. Jammy did so as well, and then I heard the sound of a portal opening from behind me. I turned around and saw an angry Mommy.

-=Error's POV=-
I came out of the Anti-Void and saw Sprinkle looking my way. I could tell by the look on their face that they knew what was coming.
"Okay, who did it?" I asked calmly, although I was burning with hatred on the inside. I would release it later in one of my destroying sprees, I guess.

"It was Jammy!" Sprinkle said and pointed at PJ.
"What?! No it wasn't!" PJ said. I could tell by his face that he was lying. I sighed
"If you tell me the truth, I won't get mad." I said and the madness inside of me calmed down a bit.
"...I'm sorry! I just w-wanted to t-test out m-more of my p-powers and g-got carried a-away!" PJ said, glitching a lot. I sighed again and walked closer to the three.

I remembered being like PJ, wanting to experiment with everything and do lots of things. But I could never escape the Anti-Void. The only way I could escape was with my portals that I had created one day. I would accidentally kill people and destroy worlds, but I had no clue what I was doing back then. When I had finally figured out my purpose and what was going on, I stopped doing childish things and only focused on my job. It's also how I met the Star Sanses and Nightmare's Gang.

"It's okay, PJ...just try to do it while I'm with you, okay?" I said and gave PJ a hug. Plum jumped in on the hug too, while Sprinkle just looked awkward on the side. I could hear PJ crying and could feel Plum smiling. I could also see Sprinkle wanting to walk away.
"Come here, you awkward hooded skeleton." I said to Sprinkle and they smiled. He ran over to us then and joined in on the hug. I never wanted this moment to end.

But good things can't last forever.
———————————————
This one was a bit shorter than all of the others, but meh it's here TvT

Words: 866