Chapter Three: Double Trouble

-=PaperJam's POV=-
I grabbed Plum by the hand and yanked him into the portal that Mom made.
"What the heck?!" Plum said and as soon as we were though, pulled his hand away.
"Yeah, I h-have a lot to explain..." I said nervously but began.

I explained to him how I met Mommy, that I don't remember my real mom or dad, just that they left me. Plum listened very well, considering how violent they were earlier. I also explained my magic and Mommy's magic the best I could.
"Wow, that's so cool!" Plum said, shaking with excitement. Suddenly, Plum's stomach growled.
"Oh! Are you hungry?" I asked him
"Y-Yeah, a little..." Plum said, embarrassed by their stomach. His face turned a light purple.
"It's okay! Here, I can get some chocolate! But don't call Mommy, because it's theirs!" I chuckled as a devilish grin appeared on my face. Plum then started to share the same expression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=Plum's POV=-
I followed Jammy to Mom's apparent "Sweet Spot" or at least that's why he calls it. Jammy reached into a glitchy cabinet looking thing and pulled out two chocolate bars.
"Here, take it! Sorry, it's the only food I know we have...but maybe Mommy can give you more when they get back!" Jammy exclaimed, handing me a chocolate bar. I didn't even wait to get back to where we originally appeared, I just took off the wrapper and stared at the chocolatey goodness in front of my eyes.

I took a bite, and my eyes widened in surprise. Who knew chocolate could be THIS good? I didn't wait and started drowning my face into that one bar.
"Wow, you're eating fast!" Jammy said as he took his first bite. I didn't even stop there. I also ate the wrapper, and considering how hungry I was, I didn't mind.
"Oh, um, can we eat that too? Mommy told me not too and it would make me sick...but I guess if you're doing it, I can too!" Jammy said before eating the wrapper after finishing his chocolate.
"Anyway, I'm bored. What do you guys do here anyway?" I asked him. I was a very short-tempered skeleton, and I knew it.
"Well I usually play with my strings! Here, I'll show you how it's done!" Jammy said and we started walking back to the original place.

They called that place "The Main Room" and the place we just visited "The Cabinets." There were other places, like the soul area they called "The SOUL Room" and another one called "The Restricted Room" meaning me and Jammy can't go there under any circumstances. The funny thing was that none of these were actually rooms, as they had no walls, and were just areas. We had arrived in Main.

-=PaperJam's POV=-
I turned around and looked at Lulu. I mean Plum. On the way here I was thinking of a nickname for him, as I had one already, and thought that he needed one!
"Alright Lulu, you ready?" I asked him. He started to nod but stopped midway.
"Wait, Lulu?!" He said, confusion written all over his face.

I laughed.
"Yeah! Since I have a nickname, you now have one too!" I said and was getting my magic ready.
"But why Lulu? That sounds like a girl name!" He pouted.
"Because in the name 'Plum' there's a 'Lu' so I just doubled it! Lulu, doesn't it sound great?" I giggled.
"Anyway, can we do this magic thing now?" Lulu said.
"Oh yeah! Sure!" I got my magic ready and reached my strings to the 'roof' of the Anti-Void. I've done this before, so I know exactly how to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=Error's POV=-
I looked around and could not believe what I saw...it was PJ, hanging from the 'ceiling' with his strings, all tangled up. How in the multiverse did he get tangled in his OWN strings? I sighed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He turned his head towards me.
"O-Oh! Hey Mommy! Um...this...isn't what it looks like?" PJ said nervously. I was about to say something else, but then I was interrupted by a ripping sound. I looked and there sat Plum, ripping MY beanbag, and EATING THE FLUFF INSIDE!

"Plum what the heck are you doing?! You're gonna get sick!" I said, surprisingly my glitching didn't act up as I panicked picking up Plum and getting him away from the beanbag.
"Well you see, I was hungry so Jammy got me some chocolate," He started, and I glared at PJ. Based on his reaction, I'd say it was MY chocolate.
"And we ate it. I was still hungry so I decided to eat the wrapper too. It didn't taste like much. Then Jammy ate the wrapper too and we came over here. Jammy showed me his magic, and then I got hungry again. So I found this beanbag and started ripping it and getting the fluff out. It was very tasty! But Jammy kinda freaked out when he saw me eating the beanbag and got tangled in his magic and his strings. Then you came, and took me away from my food!" Plum finished, giving an angry look to me at that last part.