Chapter Four: The Hurt

-=Plum POV=-
"You said that you wouldn't buy me medicine!" I had yelled and ran off. I ran out of the store and my hood fell off, so I quickly tugged it back over my head and ran with it holding it.
"Lulu! Come back!!" I heard PJ come after me. I hid in an alleyway and started crying. Mom betrayed me! I cried angry tears. What I didn't realize was that someone was beside me.

-=PaperJam POV=-
"Lulu! Come back!!" I yelled after him. I saw him turn into an alleyway, and I swear I saw tears steaming down his face. I slowly looked into the alleyway and saw Lulu crying, but there was also someone next to him. I don't think Lulu noticed him. I walked towards both of them and realized one was hurt, and badly.

Mommy hadn't taught us about healing magic yet!
"Oh my gosh! Lulu, look!" I said to him and put the damaged monster in my arms. The monster was a skeleton like us, they had their hood up and when I pulled it down, there was a massive crack in it. I gasped and Lulu turned his head to me, still crying, and gasped too.
"We had to help them!" I said and held them closer to hear their soul beating slowly, still beating, but slow. I gave a sigh of relief, they weren't dead yet.

-=Error's POV=-
"PJ! Plum! Ugh..." I said and ran after them. I left the UnderFell skeleton and dropped all of the things I was carrying. I ran out of the store and just saw PJ's hood slip into an alleyway. I stopped running and just walked. I didn't need to bring anymore attention than that.

I was just about to turn into the alleyway when I heard a sigh of...relief? Maybe PJ found Plum? I went into the alleyway and saw PJ holding a skeleton with a massive crack in its skull. My glitched gasp startled the both of them.

"Mommy! This skeleton is hurt!" PJ said as they looked up to me. They had tears in their eyes. I went and sat next to PJ and Plum.
"Is their soul okay?" I asked.
"Yes! I can still here it beating!" PJ said. I slowly but surely took the child into my arms. I slowly stood up and Plum and PJ did too. I knew what to do, but that would mean another kid...Ugh, whatever! Maybe this one'll help keep PJ and Plum in check. If they don't have a family, obviously.

"We're taking them home. Well, you guys are. PJ, hold them while I make a portal. Healing magic is not very easy to do, and it drains a lot of energy. I want you guys to focus on them while closing your eyes, and let your magic flow out of you and absorb them. That's called healing magic. Now I still have to get some things from the store, so go." I said and opened a portal back for them. I needed to shop as quickly as possible because although healing magic sounds easy, it's really not.

"O-Okay...C-C'mon Lulu!" PJ said and went through the portal holding the kid very tightly.
"Coming! And Mom, don't lie again...please?" Plum said before he went into the portal. I just sighed and closed the portal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was back in the store and saw my stuff on the floor still. Just great. I picked it up and went back to the medicine area only to find the sans still there. I pulled my hood over my eyes more and went into the aisle.

-=Red's POV=-
(Red is UnderFell Sans btw)
I was still in the medicine area as I had no idea what Boss meant by 'Medicine' on the list. I just decided to get some of everything. Flu, cold, headache, stom- wait is that the person I saw that ran out of the store? Where's their kids? I went up to them.

"Heya, you alright? I saw you go runnin' out the store pretty fast." I said and he turned towards me.
"Yeah I'm o-okay...kids, you know?" He said and gave a nervous laugh.
"Um...where's your kids?" I asked him, hoping that he knew where his kids were.
"Oh silly me! I must've left them outside! Heh heh! Gotta go to the cashier, bye!" He said and practically ran away from me.

This guy was certainly weird. I went to the cashier (once again) and got my stuff. But instead of going home, I decided to...watch him...for a little. At least until I know they're not lying to me.

I followed them out of the store and they went straight into an alleyway. I peeked inside. They looked around and I retracted my head. When I thought it was safe, I saw them open a portal. A glitchy, white, weird portal. The portal seemed to go to a white place, but I saw some colour in there. I squinted. Was that...healing magic? I could see the magic radiating off of someone. Then the person stepped through and the portal closed. This is weirder than I thought.

-=PaperJam's POV=-
I went through the portal with Lulu behind me. This skeleton was heavier than I thought. I went to the torn up beanbag and put the hurt skeleton on it.
"Um.. okay.. what did Mommy say to do again?" I asked.
"I think it was focus on your magic flowing through you to the person you want to heal or something like that." Lulu said and sat down next to the beanbag. I did too. I closed my eyes and focused on my magic flowing through me...

I heard Lulu gasp, so that must mean it was working. I could feel myself draining but was determined to help them. I then heard the faint noise of a portal opening and felt another presence next to me. It was probably Mommy. Then all of my senses disappeared, and was replaced by sleep.

-=Error's POV=-
I caught PJ as they passed out from their magic. I sighed and looked at the hurt skeleton. The crack in their skull was half gone and the extra little wounds on them were completely gone. PJ had done it right. I pulled up their shirt and saw a few still broken ribs. PJ could heal, but not that much. I starting healing them.

After I was done, I had fully healed the broken ribs and the crack in the skull was gone except for a little scar that would forever be there. I put bandages on the places that I couldn't fully heal, like some of the ribs and the skull. I looked over at Plum, who was asleep on the "floor" of the Anti-Void. I then looked at PJ, who seemed to be in a deep sleep. I was also tired, I had drained my magic too much. I cuddled PJ and Plum close to me and feel asleep against the beanbag.
——————————————————
And that's it!! Can you guess who the hurt skeleton is? It's a ship child, so guess away! 0v0

Words: 1202