Chapter Thirteen: The Truth [incomplete]

*turns out the ship children arriving there were a mistake, so now the gods have to send them back to their universe. The gods say that Error and the kids won't remember any of this, so savour it. Then they leave and there's a scene where Error finds a picture of them all, confused, then throws the picture out, saying it's not important. Then back to regular life*

-=Blue's POV=-

I appeared in the anti-void, looking around to find Error. Where was he? I expected him to be here, but he was gone. I searched around a bit more before giving up. I don't know how long the void goes on for, so it might take years until I find him.

Maybe he went to Nightmare's place? I questioned, teleporting away once again. I showed up in front of the castle and took a deep breath, knocking on the door before taking a few steps back.

Dust was the one who answered, looking at me confused, before slamming the door in my face. Figured, I thought, waiting for someone to come out of that door and attack me. To my surprise, Error answered and ushered me inside.

"WhAt hAppeNeD?" He asked, a hint of concern in his glitchy voice.
"I overheard a conversation wi-"
"Error, what are you doing?! He's the enemy!" Dust exclaimed. Error turned around and gave him a dirty look.

"If hE's tHe eNemY, wHy iS hE hErE gIvinG uS inFormAtiOn?" Dust was quiet, probably thinking of a comeback.

"...I overheard a conversation- uhm, an argument, if you will, with Dream and Ink. Dream doesn't want to keep the kids there, but all Ink wants to do is keep them away from you. I know where all of their rooms are, and I'm worried they might be hurting themselves," I explained in the best way I could.

"Why do you think that?" Killer chimed in.
"I heard a lot of banging and screaming from them...Im really sorry, I shouldn't have let Ink convince me that you were a bad parent, Error." I said as seriously as I could, but it sounded like I was trying to guilt trip them to believe me.

I could tell Dust wasn't listening to any of it, but that's fine. As long as Error believes m-
"LeTs go."
"W-wait, right NOW?" I exclaimed, shocked.
"HoW lOng wIll iT tAke uNtiL iNk rEaliZes yOu'rE gOne? If mY kIds aRe iN daNgeR, I CanT stAy hEre aNy LongEr."

The rest of the bad sanses looked at each other with a hint of determination in each of their eyes. I took a deep breath, revealing my own determination, before nodding to Error as we all teleported away.

———————————————
Hey people, been a while! Finally remembered the login to this account, cause I was automatically kicked out (I think-) after some time.

(I apologize for half-chapter, but I'd rather you guys still see it :D)

It pains me to say, but I will not be completely finishing this story. I know so many people enjoyed it, but tbh, I'm ready for it to show as "completed" aha.

BUT! I will be posting a small Epilogue thing after this telling you what the ending was supposed to be. You can choose to read it or not, but that was how it was gonna go.

Im not really in the Undertale or Sans AUs fandom anymore, but if you still want some updates from me or wanna poke me, I have an AO3 account under the name of DreamyStardust and a Twitter! (@DreamyStardust_) [I love mcyt, so that's most likely what you'll be seeing on there. My writing has also gotta significantly better aha-]

Even though this account is dead now, I really appreciate all the support. Seriously, it's been so amazing.

Now, will this half-chapter ready to post, I bring you the final tale of this story :]