Chapter 2

Divya

The classes were boring, it was just basic introduction about the faculty and there subject. Half the time I was just staring the professor or was talking with Anu softly.

As soon as the bell rang we went out near the canteen and sat to aside.

"You wanna eat something?", Anu asked

"I'm not hungry, but I still wanna eat", I smiled sheepishly

"Lol same, ok come let's see what's there.. just leave your bag here", she said and I nodded

We went near the counter and it was already kinda crowded.. so Anu stood in one line while I stood in another just to get our order early.

I saw there was some guy infront of me and another guy behind me as well.

I was waiting for my turn while I felt a hand on my waist, I quickly looked behind and saw that guy smiling at me.

I immediately pushed his hand away and stepped forward a little close to the person infront of me.

He probably understood I was uncomfortable, or I don't know he wasn't there when I looked back again.

I sighed in relief that he left coz I somehow always stay away from boys.. it's been years that I even had a male friend.

But, the one standing infront of me turned around and since I was like too close to him he probably lost balance making me hit the wall to the side and I was partially locked between him and the wall.

I saw him keeping his tray aside and looked at me intensly. I shivered under his gaze and I din't know what to do at the moment.

And there comes someone pushing him to stand in the line and eventually his hard body hit my soft bosoms. I widen my eyes seeing him so close and quickly pushed him coming away from him.

I took a few steps aside and stood near him, I saw Anu coming near me and also someone near him as well.

"Um.. I.. I'm sorry", I said not meeting his eyes

"Ahh that's ok, I'm sorry too", he said softly

That's when I lifted my eyes and looked at him properly, he looks really handsome with his stubble beard and dark chocolate orbs along with his soft pink lips.

Damm, what was I even seeing.. how can I even think like that. I quickly averted my gaze and turned around moving forward.

"Wait", I heard him

I felt all nervous and slowly turned around to see him, he stepped near me standing just a step away from me.

"Your name?", He asked

"I don't think she has to say her name just for a small dash you had", Anu spoke up

Glad she did, I knew I wouldn't be able to speak up anything.

"Obviously not, not coz of that or not coz of anything.. I just casually asked her name", he said

"It's ok, we ar'nt interested to tell either way", Anu said

"And who's even asking you?", The guy next to him asked

"As if I asked you now.. dint you still answer?", Anu rolled her eyes

Unlike me Anu was always fast with her words.. I don't know what got into me but I just held Anu's hand and pulled her with me before she pull up any argument now.

"You fine Divi?", Anu asked concerned

"Yeah Anu.. it was nothing, just a small encounter", I smiled