Chapter 22

Arjun

She's ready to share about her past with me today.. should I be happy or doubt if she's doing just for the sake?

"Don't think otherwise Arjun, I really wanna share with you.. I feel you have to know atleast now", she voiced out

I just nodded asking her to proceed.. if she's ready, then I'm ready to know it too.

"It was in 12th standard.. probably one of the crucial phase of our education and he somehow made me fuck it all.. Sanjay!! Sanjay Verma he is, our senior.. since that was a PU college he wasn't there, but used to come daily just for me", she started

"I don't know what he felt Arjun, we met for the first time in the play ground where we girls where playing throwball when he came for some documents from the college.. he always says it was love at first sight for me, he approached me the same day while I even denied politely..

But seems like that pushed his ego or I just don't know, I used to see him everyday near our college during our evening break as well while we where leaving.. although he never came to me after that first encounter, his presence always irritated me..

But what wasn't the end, I don't know how but he got my number and started texting and calling me everyday.. I told Bhai about him and blocked him but he kept coming with different numbers. He later also started coming near me trying to talk while I ignored him to my level. 

Between all this I don't know when he became so obsessive that scared me to the core one day.. some guy from my class proposed me and even after I denied Sanjay beat him to death.. I was feeling so guilty that it was all coz of me..

And that was not just, any boy who looks at me or talks to me he would do the same.. eventually even girls got scared to be my friend and I was left with no one except for Anu in my class. 

After a certain period, he even used to take me on his so called forsable dates threatening me with those innocent boys.. Bhai even complainted to the police but he never stopped his deeds..

Ha wants my all time for him alone.. I tried to say him million times that I'm not interested in him but he always says his love is enough for the two.. he says he would marry me once he gets a job and not for once cared about my opinion or interests..

Whenever I go alone I get the feeling that may be he's somewhere around, may be he'll come back to me.. that's why I get scared of all such small things as well..

Total 8 months Arjun, he showed me 8 months torture.. right after my exams I changed my number and not leaving any whereabouts I moved to our college with Anu.. he probably searched for me everywhere but I'm glad he dint find me", she completed and was already in tears

I took her in my arms cooing her and she hugged me tight weeping near my chest.

"Cry it out Divi", I whispered

She kept crying and I kept rubbing her back don't know how long..

"You must be thinking I'm a stupid that this small incident affected me so much right?", She asked slowly backing off

"Ofcourse not Divi, although I wasn't in your place I can understand how you struggled mentally.. it wasn't easy to be controlled by someone, and speacially if you don't like him or her", I said cupping her cheeks

"I understand Divi, and don't forget I'm always there for you to share anything any time ok?", I asked

She nodded in yes and I smiled slightly..

"And please don't worry.. I'll try to find why he's here and if it's for you then I'm there for you Divi.. I wouldn't let him even eye on you, please stay strong", I said