Chapter 5

Arjun

I so badly wanted to drop her home.. on my bike.. with me..

I know she wasn't that comfortable or convinced with it even with Anu's words..

And Aarav came, and these two again started there glaring sessions. I looked at Aarav pleasing him with my eyes and he rolled his eyes but I know he accepted to go with Anu.

And Anu, she's sweet as hell.. I requested her silently and although she was annoyed she finally agreed to go with Aarav.

Finally, Divya sat on my bike.. and that feeling for something new to me..

I wanted to start a conversation but din't know what to talk at the moment.

"So you have a brother?", I asked

So she have an elder brother.. careful Arjun, Indian brothers are dangerous..

"Oh I'm a single child", I said

"Okay.. but I never asked", she said

"Yeah, but I wanted you to know", I smiled sheepishly

On the way I saw a panipuri shop and stopped thinking she would like it.. but yeah, now point to be notes she isn't a Pani Puri girl..

I dropped her home and waited till she go inside.. and smiling thinking of today's incident I went home back..

And now it's been two months to that incident..!!

I couldn't see her other than a few small glimpses now and then.. firstly it's coz she's in a different building and secondly coz we had our internals last week so got a little busy with that as well.

And these two months, one this is clear.. my feelings for her is beyond liking, beyond attraction..

I waited to figure out my feelings not wanting to jump into conclusions.. but now I'm crystal clear of it..

I Love Her..!!

I Love Divya..!!

My Divya..!!

Yes, she's mine and I love her more than I thought..

She's completely occupied in my heart and mind these two months.. whatever I do, wherever I go, I see her.. I feel her..

Although it's just three to four times we actually met.. it had a lot of impact on me.. it's indeed love at first sight for me..

So now it's time to proceed further.. for that I first need to talk to Anu.. yeah Anu, coz I see she was trying to help me when I wanted to take her on the bike.. and so I wanna tell her what I feel for my Divi.

I quickly went to there department building and went near there class, while I saw both of them coming out..

Anu saw me and I signalled her to come.. she seems confused but nodded in positive way.

She said something to Divya and came towards me..

"What happened?", She asked confused

"Um.. I wanna tell you something, it's fine right?", I asked looking at Divya

"Ahh yes, but what is it that you wanna tell me?", She asked

"I'm in love", I finally said

"Oh my god, dint you say the other day that you have feelings for Divi then what it's today?", She asked furiously

"Gosh Anu, can you let me complete?", I asked seeing her assumption levels

"Ok ok tell", she pouted