Chapter 43

Arjun

The fact that I actually saw Divya after more than a year is making me smile genuinely after so long yet I'm getting emotional thinking of everything that happened.

The moment I saw her I couldn't just hold back that I pulled her in my arms..

Enough of staying away from eachother now, I want her back in my life and I'll get her back also.

Although I still feel it hard to believe that Divya just left me like that just coz I couldn't support her that time and probably she assumed that I doubted her.

She wasn't someone who takes decisions hastily, that I still wonder how could she take such big decision in a night..

Anyways we are heading down together now and I don't wanna waste even a minute to convince and sort out everything between us.

For that I gotta have a clear talk with her, but I know she will try her best to avoid me.. so first I should try getting close to her again..!

"Arjun, you are caught with work now", Anu smirked

Why is she smirking?

"You gotta get Anu's bridal wear Arjun, she wanted to try it once so that she can give for alterations if required", Aarav said

"Okay but how will I know?", I asked

"Ofcourse, that's why Divi is gonna accompany you", Anu chirped

"Why me?", Divya asked

"Coz Arjun can't handle it all", Anu said

"I don't know the dress either, what will I do?", Divya asked

"Just give him company, you know he doesn't like sitting quite.. so accompany him", Anu shrugged

I know why she's doing it, I smiled at her and she blinked her eyes assuring me.

I looked at Divya who just looked at me for once and looked away.. I can take it as an yes then!

"Shall we?", I asked forwarding my hand towards her

She looked at my hand and then at me, and I know she's hesitant.. but I can't back off, I have to get close to her again and make a conversation as well.

She slowly kept her hand in mine not meeting my eyes and see everyone around smiling at us.

I held her hand taking her out to our car and opened the door for her..

"You don't have to do all this Arjun", she said looking at me

"And what if I wanna do?", I asked back

She looked at me for a brief second and got inside. I sighed and sat next to her starting the engine.

"How are you?", I asked

"I'm good, you?", she asked

"I don't know", I answered and she looked at me

We stayed silent for the rest of the journey and once we reached he was looking about the dress and came back getting the outfit.

"It's done, shall we go?", She asked

"Yes", I said going along

We reached home and Anu was satisfied with her outfit.. we joined the rest sitting in the living room.

I expected a lot would happen going out alone, and all we did is go, pick and come back in silence.

"Divi, wait I got some chocolate ice-cream for you", Anu said going to the kitchen