Chapter 3

Arjun

Sakshi.! That's the only name running in my mind since seven days. Yeah, it's been a week already that I met her.

After the last encounter I never saw her again.. I still remember that day when I was busy looking at her face while I realized she probably was feeling uncomfortable under my gaze.

I tried to act normal infront of her but I knew my face held a different emotion that time. I just hope I din't freak her out.

And these few days I missed her although I was never with her. I don't know what to name this feeling I have for her, but I know it's true and pure and all I want is get to know her more..

I tried every possible way to see which class she actually belong to, but whenever I try or whomever I ask none knew Sakshi there.

"Thinking about Sakshi?", Aarav asked stressing her name

I nodded looking at him.

"I don't think she's Sakshi", he said

"Means?", I asked back

"We searched the entire interior designing department and there's no one names Sakshi.. either she lied her name or may be she is from another department", Aarav said

He was right though, it must be either of these.. and I shall I find out soon, I wouldn't give up on her so easily.

"Stop smiling to yourself", Aarav smiled sheepishly

"I know what to do", I smirked

"And what's that?", Aarav asked

"I'll show you tomorrow", I winked

"Fine Dumbo, I'll wait", he glared

"Who Dumbo, what Dumbo.. you Dumbo calling me Dumbo being a Dumbo yourself", I answered back

"Nevermind, after all this I don't even need to call you Dumbo, you yourself know that", he laughed

That's ok, it's normal for both of us.. it would be a miracle if we both have a casual talk.

Next day I reached college and bunking my morning classes I moved to her department building and sneaked into the office room without anyone's notice while Aarav waited outside for me looking if anyone is coming this way.

Damn, I don't even know where the files are placed.. what am I even gonna search for..?

I moved forward where I found a bundle of files lying. I took each file one by one going through it if I can find the students details.

And yeah I found it, confirming the department and year I flipped the pages to see her details.

And finally I found her small passport size photo along with her details to a side.. god, she looks so pretty in this passport photo while many look funny..

"Arjun hurry up, there's someone seems to come this way..", Aarav said

"Oh yeah, just a second", I said

I quickly took a snap, by the way I found her friend's photo also so just in case I took her details snap also and keeping everything at place I moved out.

"Come let's go, that sir seem to come here", Aarav said

I nodded and we both went away from the other way and sighed in relief as it was successful now.

"What's her name?", Aarav asked excited

"Lemmi see, I couldn't look into her details inside", I informed