Chapter 24

Divya

I just couldn't see Arjun in that state.. yes I was concerned about him, his knuckles bleeding din't go unnoticed by me.

Glad that uncle came at the right time and handled the situation.. but somewhere I felt embarrassed, now that everyone knows about my past the thought that what if they feel I was so weak that such a small incident affected me..

I know for me it's anything but small, but others might not feel the same right?

And I slapped him as well, by the end his knuckles where bleeding so much that I got scared and a sudden rise of anger took place.. and surprisingly I don't regret it a bit.

"Divi listen to me", Arjun was saying

"Shutup Arjun, please.. and we are going to the hospital", I declared

"Hospital for what?", He asked confused

I glared looking at his fingers and he probably understood what I meant..

"Before you say it's a small hurt, I know it looks small but I can see how much it's bleeding.. moreover, it's small or big doesn't matter and we are going to the hospital and that's final", I said determined

He opened his mouth to say something but closed quickly and gave a small nod to me.

I took the car keys from his hand and handed it to Aarav which he silently took and sat in the driving seat while we three also settled inside.

Soon we reached the hospital and took him inside and the nurse came and started treating his wound.

I was constantly looking at his fingers and unknowingly more than him I was hissing every time the nurse was pressing the cotton.

"He's injured Divi", Anu smirked

"I know", I shrugged

"And you are feeling the pain", she said and I stood blank

"No, not like that.. I mean I thought it would pain so..", I tried to justify

I never actually came to hospital apart from my at times fever checkup.. and honestly I never saw these rooms also except for in the movies.

"See it's done.. we'll leave?", Arjun asked

"Why are you so desperate to leave?", I asked

"Who wants to stay in a hospital?", He asked

"Oh okay.. come", I said moving ahead

We went near the car and this time I saw Arjun taking the back seat and Anu took the front.

"Why?" I asked

"What if I say I wanna sit next to you?", He raised his eyebrow

I looked away and sat and he too sat beside me, more precisely sticking to me even when there's lot of place to the side.

My thoughts again drifted to Sanjay.. I hope this is last time I see him, last time he affect me, and last time I even think of him.. I should try to remove him completely from my mind now.

I looked at Arjun's wound and unknowingly I felt my eyes going moist.. if not for me, he wouldn't have been hurt like this.

"Hey Divi, I'm fine and it's not much paining also.. please don't cry", Arjun said

"How can it not pain Arjun?", I sniffed

"Arre Divi, it's just small hurt.. you don't have to be worried for it" he said