𝟎𝟏| 𝟏𝟐𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 and the bell on the grandfather clock rang six times, signaling to Emma that it was time to wake up. She threw the covers off of herself and landed on her knees, raising her arms up as if it'd make her any louder, "Good morning everyone! Time to get up or you'll miss breakfast!" Groaning and yawns came from the other kids in the room telling Emma they were wide awake. Y/n tossed around in her bed before covering her exposed ears with a pillow in hopes of muffling the loud noises. She stayed up too late reading a book with Ray that she couldn't get enough sleep.

     Emma wasn't taking this as an answer and she jumped over to Y/n's bed. Her hands loomed over Y/n's figure, ready to tickle if she refused to get up, "Come on Y/n! You can't miss breakfast. Get up now or I'll tickle you."

     In response, Y/n groaned, "just five more minutes, pleaseee."

     "Errr, wrong answer!" She started tickling Y/n and wouldn't let up until Y/n pleaded for mercy.

     "Alright!" She laughed, "I'm up! Stop it, Emma!"

     "Good. Now remember this next time you don't wake up." Emma scolded, well aware this would probably happen again tomorrow morning. It was a daily occurrence.

     Y/n rubbed her eyes when a little hand grabbed her sleeve, "Y/n, I can't get my shoes on."

     "I can't tie my shoelaces!" Phil and Sherry whined.

     Y/n patted her bed so they could sit up there, making it easier for her to help them. "Someday you guys have to learn how to get your own shoes on. You can't always ask me to help, even if I'd like to." She giggled as she tied the shoes on the two little kids. "Alright, come on guys! Breakfast time!" She picked up Phil and carried him in her arms.

     She made her way downstairs with ease even if she had extra weight to carry, "Good morning, Don, Conny, and Little Bunny!"

     "Morning!" Don waved.

     "Good morning, Y/n!" Conny held Little Bunny and made it seem as if they were waving to her. Y/n smiled and continued walking to the dining hall.

     "We made it!-" a heavy force shoved Y/n, making her carefully place Phil down while trying to not let herself fall. She looked for the cause of this sudden tumble, making eye contact with Lannion and Thoma. She laughed and turned to fully face the two trouble makers. "Now you've done it! I'm gonna eat you!" She chased the two down the halls of her beloved home. Right on que, Emma came from the corner and caught Lannion and Tohma while Y/n caught Phil. The five laughed and Emma chased Lannion and Thoma back into the dinning hall.
Y/n walked back with Phil on her back while he stretched her face to make her sound funny, "Morning, Ray and Norman!" Emma also greeted them with a good morning, letting the troublemakers escape her wrath.

     "Hi guys, good morning!" Norman said as he wheeled in a cart with food.

     "Morning, Y/n and Emma," Ray replied, holding a huge jug of coffee.

     "You're so energetic. Even when you guys haven't had breakfast yet."

     "Come on, how old are you guys? Five?" Ray snickered.

     "I'm fourteen! Same as you guys!" Emma whined, "and Y/n's birthday is coming up soon!"

     Laughing came from behind the energetic girls, "You're laughing, too, Mama?" Y/n huffed.

     "Y/n, can you give me a hand over here?"

     "In a minute!" Y/n hugged Mama, "Emma and I wanna redo our entrance! Ray made fun of us."