𝟐𝟎| 𝟏𝟑𝟎𝟏𝟒𝟔: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧.

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, then left. He walked out with Mom and saw Ray at the stairs who was very upset. He smiled and made his way out of the house. Emma collapsed and Y/n finally let her tears fall. "Emma!" Gilda shouted, aiding the girl as the younger children hugged Y/n.

     "Your suitcase is empty, isn't it?" Mom questioned while leading the boy to his death.

     "Well, for the most part. No matter what's in there, it's not like I can take it."

     "You would never run from here. I knew that from the very beginning. Rest assured, you're doing the right thing. Emma, Y/n, and Ray can be shipped maturely now."

     "I lived happily inside this very house, huh?"

     "Yes, just as intended."

     "Hey, Mom. Are you happy?"

     "Yes. Yes I am. After all, I was able to meet you." The two made it to the large gate. The same one four little children found when they couldn't be older than five years old. Norman wandered over to the truck, the one he saw Conny in once before. "Over here," Mom called.

     "Huh?"

     "Please wait in this room for a little while." Norman gasped when the doors opened, then closed behind him with a thud.

     The next morning went by as if nothing happened, just like when Conny was killed. "Good morning, my darling children. Now, let's appreciate that all thirty-seven of you are able to live happy lives under this roof. Thank you for the food."

     "Thank you for the food!" cheered the children, except five.

     It was a cloudy day, yet it didn't rain. Y/n's least favorite type of weather. If it's just going to be dull all day, it might as well rain so we can play in it. Y/n was assisted outside and she automatically asked to be led to the tree. Ray wasn't there to greet her with his usual monotone voice. Y/n watched some birds fly as she absentmindedly patted one of her siblings heads after they showed her a leaf.

     "Y/n looks sad again," Phil said as he helped Don and Gilda take some laundry off of the drying racks.

     "Yeah," Gilda sighed."

     "I've never seen her look like that."

     Don nodded, "me neither."

     "And it's not just Y/n," Lannion said, "Emma and Ray too."

     "They seem so depressed," Thoma added.

     Phil tilted his head again as he watched Y/n sit down and idly picked at the grass while one of her siblings were babbling on, "they're lonely without Norman."

     "Well, the four of them were really good friends."

     Don and Gilda rounded everyone at the dining room late in the night to continue talking about the escape. "So, what is it?" Ray grumbled as he sat in a seat.

     "We should start deciding what we're going to do. I mean, for our sake."

     "Whatever."

     "Ray...?" Y/n looked worriedly at the boy who kept his head down.

     "Who cares, let's just die here. The cliffs make it impossible to escape and the only bridge is attached to Headquarters," Ray's voice shook as if he was about to cry, "plus, I'm tired. Really tired."