𝟏𝟎| 𝟑𝟎𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. "We're all going to escape this place together. That means Ray too!" Norman shouted as he ran through the dark tunnel, water covering the floor. Suddenly, his comrades dropped dead, a bright red flower blooming from their chests.

     "See?" Ray smirked, a flower just as bright as the others stuck to him, right where his heart should be. "And this is why. I tried to tell you."

     Norman looked to his right. There laid Emma, dead, with her own flower. How could death look so pretty? "Emma? Emma!" he hugged the girl tightly, then looked to his left, Y/n laying there with tears in her eyes, "Y/n too... everyone." Inhuman noises came from behind Norman. A big demon, bigger than the one he saw with Emma, opened its jaw wide to eat Norman.

     "Time to get up, Norman!" a younger kid with a bright smile woke him up, Sherry right next to him.

     Just a dream. Nightmare. "Good morning!" Norman hugged the two in what seemed like relief.

     "Let's go. Breakfast is almost ready." He followed the two younger ones into the dinning hall, only to be greeted by Emma.

     "Morning Norman!"

     "Oh, hey! Morning."

     "Morning, Norman," Ray smirked, putting his hand on the other boy's shoulder before heading over to Y/n. "Hey, good morning."

     "Hi, Ray," Y/n smiled as she set down the jar of coffee. All the children enjoyed their breakfast except Norman. He guiltily ate while he watched Emma, Ray, and Y/n talk. They all died in that nightmare. Would that actually happen if we brought everyone? Soon enough, it was time to play outside.

     The four teenagers decided to go into the forest to talk about the trap Norman laid out the previous night. "So, how'd it go? Did we find out who the informant is?" Emma asked.

     "Actually..." Norman was about to lie before Ray stepped in.

     "Oh, that? It's me." Ray was casual. As if he didn't drop something so heavy on the orange haired girl. Luckily, Y/n and Norman had the chance to let it set in and accept it, also knowing why he did it.

     "Gah!"

     "Ray.." Y/n muttered in shock. How could he say it like it was nothing?

     "I'm the one who's been leaking info."

     "Eh..." Emma froze, "it was you?! Oh, uh, sorry about that reaction but I don't really understand so could you-"

     "Uh, right!" Norman panicked, not wanting Ray to be pinned as the complete bad guy, "let me explain!"

     "Huh?"

     "Emma. Ray is the spy for Mom, but he's actually been doing it for us. Sure, he's told her some of our plans, but he's the reason we even know of the secret. He had us find Little Bunny and go to the gate."

     "So... Ray is Mom's spy, but he's not our enemy... and the reason he's been helping Mom this entire time was for our sake?"

     "Yeah."

     "The truth is that I was planning on telling you, as soon as you came back from the gate, in fact," Ray sighed, "but you left Little Bunny behind. And mentioned bringing everyone with, so I had no choice but to hold off. Then Mom found out and I had to work around all that while also handling your reckless actions. I figured it was best to stay quiet and keep things under control."