I Would Like to Call This, Special.

A/N: Okay, just to say: "I FINALLY POSTED AN UPDATE." I wanted to write this filler/special/ova chapter. TOTALLY NOT PART OF THE STORY. JUST SOME RANDOM SHIZZ I MADE, AHAH.

Well, maybe it is part of the story but it's just about what happened to Yuzuki while she's waiting for slender, haha.

While you guys wait for the chapter that was deleted by wattpad, let's lighten things up a bit in this chapter. Yas, it's a chapter. No, wait, what? Idk naw. ;;

It'll be comedy and stuff. I'll try to make you guys laugh, haha. Racist, perverted, intelligent, or corny jokes, so be it! Just so I can make you guys laugh, haha!

If any of my puns offended you, I am really sincerely sorry. I didn't mean it, but still, I'm sorry. (I come from a country where they take racism as a joke. So beware of what happens.) Haha, I'm really sorry if I become insensitive in any way.

Anyways, I hope you have fun reading this! Enjoy~

Role-playing style for the win!

(≧∇≦)

While Yuzuki was waiting for Slendy to come 'home' because of some deal she made with Masky/Hoody in the previous chapter. Let's just say; things happen.

Yuzuki was currently lying on the couch, tied up. She was too lazy to try and break the rope.

A loud rang of alarm alarmed her. She shot up, defense mode on. It was too noisy, like screaming at your ears on how the Minions on Despicable Me 2 does it. "BEEDOO. BEEDOO. BEEDOO. BEEEEEEEEDOOOOO." Yep, pretty much like that.

Yuzuki: guys, what was that?

BEN: oh, that's just Toby. *shrugs*

Yuzuki: but wasn't that a fire alarm?

BEN: it's normal. Now shush woman.

Yuzuki twisted her body looking at the back. She looked at the door that divides the kitchen and the living room. Inside, was a man on fire.

Yuzuki: I think the guy's on fire...

Jeff: No shit, Sherlock. That's Toby.

Yuzuki: well ain't that obvious. (¬_¬)

They stared at Toby, who was trying to cook some pancakes. He didn't even bother that he was on fire. After a while, realization came across their faces. Their mouth forming the letter 'o'. (A/N: is it just me? Or does that ('o') look like a face. Seriously, I feel like it's.. Mocking me. Haha. XD)

Yuzuki: he doesn't know he's on fire, does he?

Jeff: talk about being a f*cking idiot!

Jeff stood up and looked for the fire extinguisher. He then used it on Toby. Toby was flailing both of his arms in the air, making actions like he wants to fly. But that's just simply because he's removing whatever Jeff's spraying on him.

Suddenly, Masky went inside the kitchen with *Hoodie.

Masky: THIS. GIRL. IS ON FIIIIIIREEEEEEEEE!!! *screaming his lungs out*

Hoodie: *facepalm*

Masky: SHE'S WALKING ON FIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEE!!! This line didn't make sense though, Toby isn't walking on fire...hehe.