Association.

A/N: WHEEE~ DEDICATED TO~!!!!! THEWORSTSECRETKEEPER(ever, joke. XD)!!! Enjoy the chapter~!

EDIT: YAS. I REMOVED THAT LONG A/N. AND WATTPAD HUWAY YOU ERASED THIS CHAPTER?! I MEAN, YOU ONLY PUT THAT GOD FORSAKEN A/N. HUWAY WONT YOU LET MY READERS READ EET?! HUWAY MAKE ME SUFFER?! IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG, I AM SORRY OKAI?! Okai.

Proceed with the chapter cause am kinda annoyed.

Association.

"I give up." Yuzuki cried as she walked through her house's principal door. "I don't want to do this anymore, I'm tired of it, so tired of it already." She dread.

"Yuzuki?" She shot her head up, hearing the soft call of her mother's voice. It became one of her senses already, being too keen to things, and being too alert with things. It became her nature. And she didn't like it, for a 6 year old, it was too hard to cope up with it, and she didn't like it. No, she hates it.

"Honey, are you alright?" Her mom's soft tone filled her ears, and that's the loudest noise she could hear. It made her distracted with the other noise that she couldn't help but hear.

"I don't want this anymore, I can't do this anymore. Stop it already, just stop. No more hearing, no more seeing, no more smelling, no more tasting, no more touching, no more training, no more. No more! No more! NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE." She bursted out while crying. Her small fragile hands were gripping her hair. She wanted to experience no more.

She looked at her mom's concerned eyes. Then she looked away. Ashamed of what's she've become. She'd been dealing with nothing but sh*t for 2 whole years of her life. Why can't she just become another normal human being? Another human little girl, who wants what a normal one does. She wants to be normal.

"All I ever wanted was what any other little princesses out there wanted. Even though if I'm boyish, I still wanted a sparkly, flowery, and a rainbow mind. I wanted what a normal little girl wanted. But why this? I don't want it. I don't need it!" She sobbed.

"Yuzuki, calm dow-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! Don't you realize how much this hurts? I'm so broken already. So broken at this age!" She cut her mother off.

"I might as well die than experience hell in Earth! At least when I die, it's already the real thing!" Tears were flowing out of Yuzuki's eyes, she didn't care what happened anymore.

"I'm so sorry." Her mom's voice cracked as she apologized.

"Well, don't be. Because I don't even need your sorry and pity." She tried to say it in a firm and composed manner, but it only came out choked.

She screamed and scurried pass through her mother. She wanted to be alone for now. And for her, she sees that, that her own mother doesn't understand her. 'Nobody understands the pain I'm currently experiencing.' But she was so wrong.

As she locked her room's door, her mother fell on her knees and covered her face with her hands. Crying silently.

"Why did it come to this?" She sobbed with a muffled voice.

"Let her be, clearly she doesn't want your 'help' right now." Yui looked up and wiped her tears. She looked at her older daughter.

Yukari was standing, leaning her back behind the wall beside the main door. She was holding a knife that had fresh blood on it's blade, while fiddling with the dried blood on the handle. Her once white dress was now covered in blood.

"Yukari? When did you get here?"

Yukari chuckled. "Oh, mother. Why bother?" She laughed, amusement filled on her tone of voice. "I can't believe you've become this weak already!"