Prologue

Prologue:

I'm a seventeen year old girl, soon to be eighteen in less than a month. I have bangs. I have long hair, but not super long like it reaches you're knees. It's below my waistline, almost reaching my butt. I don't dare to cut it. I cut it occasionally or rarely. Not because to save up money, but simply because I don't want it to grow faster. The hair color is reddish-brown, it's natural for your information.

My height is more or less, about 5'5 ft. I am not that tall. I have fair skin and black-brown eyes. I'm underweight, and quite slim.

The name's Yuzuki Lloyd.

And yes, I'm half Japanese and half American. I'm currently living here in Japan, and I don't wish to go somewhere else. It's very peaceful here and I have a lot of friends, so I don't want to leave them. To be honest, I don't really like America that much, that place gives me insecurities and it sounds dangerous there.

Whenever my parents ask me if I want to go to America with them just to visit the country, I always shook my head 'no'. I sort off hate it there.

I have an older sister. Her name is Yukari Lloyd. We don't get along much, but we used to. Perhaps, I should tell the story some other time. My parents are always busy and so, I always stay at home and do my studies. You can say, we are quite rich, but I feel like I need more money for my own self.

My personalities are, I don't really know. But I guess am good with my studies. I 100% fully respect a person. I'm kinder to the people who are kind to me, I'm you're worst nightmare if you are mean to me. I'm not interested in love, not anymore. And there's a lot more, I guess.

Why not be interested in love? Well, that shitty thing gives you heartaches. Before, I used to have this huge crush on this person. It's simple why I liked him. I was gullible and naïve. He WAS kind and giving. He also had looks. But one day he started to change so suddenly. He became mean and stupid. A jerk and an asshole. He was being rude to me, and all the girls, yet some girls are just really blind because they still fall for him.

BUT I DON'T ANYMORE. And when he started to hurt me because I was trying to ask certain questions, AND THERE! THE HATE HAS BEEN FORMED INSIDE OF ME! And now that he THINKS that I have looks, I just ignore him or if I get pissed, I punch him at his balls. Yeah, am badass. That's why I hate to love. It hurts so bad deep down inside of my heart. Remember! There is always a right time for everything.

Moving on, because I don't want to talk about it anymore. I've got lots of hobbies! I get bored easily. Let's have a run-down with the top 5 list:

1) I love watching Anime or Korean Drama. (Don't you dare judge and go offensive on me!)

2) I love reading!

3) I love playing video games.

4) I'm a little bit into violence, or maybe I'm really into it. (I was really never that innocent if you think.)

5) I LOVE CREEPYPASTA.

-and oh! Don't forget martial arts! Especially Judo and Jiu-Jitsu!-
Yes, I may be weird. Because I hate gossips, and talk about issues about people I don't really know! Why would I ever care about they're lives? They should just go and quit making a pity of themselves. Another reason why I don't like Americans, or Hollywood.

And.. I guess that's all I have to say. Discover more on the future chapters!

A/N:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! IT GIVES MY HOPES UP!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SO YOU WON'T MISS ANY UPDATES! NO WORRIES, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK. JUST MESSAGE ME OR TELL ME IF I MISSED FOLLOWING YOU.

THANK YOU AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

~

-E N D O F P R O L O G U E-