Somethings.

Somethings.

"When I say it doesn't hurt me, that means I can bear it." -Killua Zoldyck {Hunter X Hunter}

"Deal."

I said. What do they even want from me? They'll ask me some questions for what? I haven't done anything wrong yet though. But anyways, better take the questions then. I mean, how can I know if I don't take the deal? So, yeah. I don't mind with some questions.

"Are you a kidney donor? And do you like cheesecake?" Jack asked all of a sudden. Wow, just seriously.

"Jack!" Ben said.

"Yeah, sorry. Can't be helped." Jack shrugged.

"Ah, it's fine. I'm not a kidney donor and I actually like cheesecake." I answered his question, and he just nodded.

"Okay, are you human?" Ben asked. I gave him a 'are you serious?' look.

"Yes. I am human." I said, holding back a punch. Wait, I'm tied up. Shit.

I sighed internally. I was expecting some serious questions, but I guess they won't take me seriously. I mean, Ben was all serious with all the deal thing. Can't they take me seriously? Am I something that won't take things seriously? I can get serious when I want to. And with Ben making the deal, I had to be serious with it.

I guess it's time to tell them straight at it. I'm not some kind of girl who love to stay here. I mean, I have a dream. I want my future to be a normal human being who wants a happy life. Is that too much to ask? I guess it is.

I just need to face the problems, I guess. After all, it's part of life. And part of being successful.

"Are you a virgi-" Jeff tried to ask, but I cut him off.

"Yes, I am. Now, please everyone. Please take me seriously. If your going to ask me some certain questions, then take me seriously. Because if you don't then this all, is pointless." I told them straight to the point. Can't be helped. I'm just wasting my time for useless questions.

"We actually don't want to spoil what Slendy wants to ask you, but I guess we have no choice." Masky came out all of a sudden, along with Hoody.

"But Masky, Slender might get mad." Hoody said.

Masky sighed. "Can you wait until midnight?"

Stay until midnight huh? I guess Ben's deal was all of a nothing then. And I guess I have no choice but to agree with them. I don't want to blow any secrets all of a sudden too.

"I guess Ben's deal was pointless." I said.

"You taking our request?" Masky asked.

"I never said no anyways. So most likely its a yes." I shrugged.

-v-v-

Midnight, midnight, midnight. It's been 5 hours and I'm still tied up, sitting on the couch doing nothing and I'm hungry. Sally was keeping me company though talking about random stuffs. There were times I don't listen so I just nod at everything that she says.

Masky and Hoody went to another room. Jane and Nina went haunting.

Jeff, Ben and Jack were huddled up in one place. Ben was playing some video games, (which also makes me jealous because I want to play.) while Jeff and Jack would occasionally join him.

And right now its 11:55 p.m.. Five more minutes and I'm free from this! But I could escape it, though I don't want to.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I shouted, frustrated. Everyone then stopped with what they're all doing and looked at me. Embarrassing. Maybe I should really learn to keep my mouth shut when I'm not in ease.