It's Time to Leave.

It's Time to Leave.

I was walking home. It was a tiring day at school, because tomorrow is the school festival. We were all preparing everything and stuff for tomorrow. My class suggested a Maid Café so it was really hard to make something like that.

Right now, I'm standing right in front of the door at my house. I turned the knob and it was open, yay! I don't need to knock anymore. I barely have the energy through everything, I guess.

"I'm home." I said. "Welcome home, honey." My mom greeted back. "Dinner is at the table, if your done eating just wash the dishes." My mom ordered. "Yes, mom."

After eating I went straight to my room and lied on my bed. I guess I'm not tired enough. Weird, I was awfully tired a little while ago, then when I came home, I'm all energized. Probably the food I ate. I went out of my room and went down stairs.

Surprisingly, I saw my sister, Yukari, sitting on the couch downstairs, knife in hand. "Oh, look. Why isn't it my little sister~" She cooed but I ignored her. "Oi, it's rude to treat your sister like that when she was gone for decades!" She teased, exaggerating a bit. "One, I don't consider you as a sister anymore. And two, you were gone for not more than 2 months, not decades idiot." I stated back at her. "Feisty as always~" she teased and cooed again. I ignored back at her.

"Are you not caring to ask whatever happened these past few months or weeks to me~?" She asked amused. "Nope. And never will I care for a bitch like you." I said, emotionless. "Ah~ that's mean." I sat beside her so I could watch some shows on the television. "Since your here, why not I tell you about it~?" She said leaning in closer. "Are you drunk or what? Leave me alone." I said.

She chuckled. "You know, when I was out." She started. Yeah, I don't have choice, but to listen, because she will just follow me around. "I became famous. But not as a celebrity. More on, ki-" she was cut of by my dad bursting through our main door. "Pack you're things, everyone! We are going to America!" My dad said excitedly.

"What?! Why?!" I said, obviously in denial with him moving out. I turned my head to where my sister was, but she was not there anymore. She was halfway through the stairs. I swear I heard her mumbled something to herself, whatever. "Aren't you happy? We'll be there from now on! And our business stocks are way better there than here." He said, happily. "You guys go. Leave me here. I don't want to leave Japan."

"Well, sorry dear. As a family member you have to come with us." He said. "Yes, dear. If you don't want to be forced by me." My mom said walking inside the living room. Great. Just, great. I can not say no to them. Ugh! "Fine! But please, its a must to go back here at least once in a while." I pleaded and they nodded they're heads. "Is big sis- I mean, Yukari coming?" I asked. Yes, I bowed not to give my sister respect. "Of course, and she'll be doing her job there too." My mom said not even flinching from what my sister does.

Her job, well. Maybe I should wait for the proper time to tell. I also don't want to talk it about anymore. "When are we leaving?" I asked, pissed off. "Two days from now." Good. At least I'd be able to say good bye properly at the school festival tomorrow. Sigh, as much as I hate to leave, I have to.

I went upstairs, and tried to think over what I should say, saying my goodbyes. After all those thinking I fell asleep.

The following day I woke up with the annoying alarm clock's noise. I sat up from bed and went to take a shower. The water trickled my body. After taking a shower, I wore my uniform, took my things, and went out of my room.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread. I spread the strawberry jam on it, and placed the piece of bread inside my mouth. "Mom, dad. I'm leaving." I said putting on my shoes. "Not minding to say goodbye to your sister?" I saw my sister standing beside me. "Go away, I have things to finish." I then went off and walked the way to school.