Deal?

Deal?

Sally's POV

I lied on the couch. I was waiting for Jeff and Jack to come back. I'm so excited to see Yuzuki again. She's so nice to me. She even patted my head! I want to play games with her. I felt so happy that she didn't break my teddy bear. Jeff told me that she even kept it safe at her drawer.

I want her to be one of us. But I'm sure she won't accept that. I don't like Jane. Neither Nina. They seem so mean to me. I didn't even do anything mean to them, yet they're mean to me. Maybe they just really hate kids.

But Yuzuki was different from them. She didn't freak out from what I looked like. In fact, I looked mess up! But no. She didn't stay away from me. She didn't throw anything from me. She didn't harm my teddy bear. She was so considerate for me. I wish I was her sister.

I wish she could stay with us forever. I wish she was just as insane as us. I wish she was a killer. I wish that she never had to leave from her first visit. I wish.. Sigh.

I knew she didn't run away from us because she was scared. If she was scared she would have been killed at her house. And if she was scared she wouldn't leave the mansion. That would be so stupid. But no, she left because she didn't want to be with us. She wanted to stay as she was. She wanted to be with sane people and not insane ones.

I felt so broken. I knew what I'm doing is wrong. But I just can't stop myself and leave. To be honest, I even loved what I'm doing for a living. Life started unfair anyways.

Yet, I also wished that I wasn't like this. But it's already too late for that.

Someone bursted from the door, Jeff. My happiness was brought back to life! I shooed all those thoughts off away. "I'M BAC-" Jeff was cut off by Jack smacking his head. "Correction. It's WE'RE BACK. And you should learn how to turn the knob. One of these days, I swear. You're going to break the door and you wouldn't like the outcome." Jack nagged at Jeff. "Tsk. Since when did you became so touchy all of the sudden? And hey, I don't give a f*ck about the out come. You sound like a mother to be honest." Jeff shot back. "I don't give a f*ck, too. And yes, I just wanted to hit you. And I was never touchy." Jack said with no emotion. Oh-oh. This ain't going to be a pretty fight.

"Guys, stop it. And put Yuzuki down. Also, tie her. So she wouldn't escape again." Slendy said. Jeff laid Yuzuki carefully at the couch that I've gone off too, while Jack tied her hands and legs. Wait, was Jeff careful?! What's wrong with him?! I went to BenBen. Yes, it's funny how he reacts at that.

I went up stairs and called BenBen from his room. "BENBEN! BENBEN!" I knocked aloud at his room. He opened it with a glare at me. "I told you, don't call me that." I giggled. "BenBen! Yuzuki is here! And oh! Jeff seems to act so weird!" I jumped. "Geez, call down, and quit calling me that." I walked along beside him. "Jeff was carefully laying Yuzuki at the couch!" I shouted. "Keep your voice down. I could hear you, you know. I'm not deaf." He frowned.

"Seems like everyones interested in her." BenBen said. An awkward silence was formed as we headed back to the living room. I wanted to break the silence, it's so uncomfortable.

"BENBEN!" I jumped to reach his height and shout it at his face, with desperation. "Ah! My ears! Ugh! You're really getting on my nerves you know." I laughed.

When we got back, we were just in time. Yuzuki was about to wake up! "Ugh." She abruptly sat up. "Where the hell am I?!" She looked around. Time to have some fun!

Yuzuki's POV

I opened my eyes. I felt so dizzy. "Ugh." I groaned then sat up. "Where the hell am I?!" I exclaimed. I then felt like my hands and feet were stuck together. "Why the hell am I tied up?!" I exclaimed.

Not noticing, I saw a little girl in front of me. I shook my head a little. "S-Sally?" My eyes widened. Great. I was kidnapped by these people. Way to go! Ha, ha. "Yuzuki!" She grinned. I got to admit that was cute. "Hey. I'm back." I gave her a smile.

"Now, would someone mind and explain to me, what am I doing here, tied up?" I demanded. I wasn't scared of them after all. "It's your fault anyway." I felt like someone from my back. "You got yourself in trouble." I turned my head to face Nina. "Yes, it because it's all thanks to everyone who lived here." I frowned. I want to get the hell out of here.

As always, it was just the usual Creepypastas that stood in this house. Others I guess, are usually out. I just sat there, not wanting to say anything. All their gazes fell on me. It felt intimidating and uncomfortable. Ain't there someone who's gonna break the silence?

Because I will.

"Ahem, care for a proper explanation? I didn't understand Nina because she herself didn't understood what she said." I mocked her. "Man, you had the guts." Jane came out of nowhere. "Sup' Jane." I replied casually.

"Shut up! You're always so annoying!" Jane screamed. "I just want her dead now!" She exclaimed. "Slender! Please, let us do the honors to kill her." Nina said, going crazy. But Slender was out already, I saw him left a note.

"Why, look. He left a note, typical Slendy." I said. Sally took the note. "I will be back by midnight. Keep her company and don't let her escape again. Was thou written." She then giggled.

"I'm stuck with these people for the next few hours. Only God knows what they might do to me." I mumbled under my breath. "Will somebody untie me?" I asked. "Slender said no, but maybe we could torture you to death?" Jane suggested.

"Not happening. If you don't let me out, I'll let myself out." I said seriously. What? It's just a rope that's tied onto me, I could escape it anytime.

"Here's the deal." Ben offered.

"Go on." I said.

"We ask some questions about you, and answer it truthfully. Then we let you free. But we can ask as much as we want. So, deal?"

"Deal."

|*|

A/N:

I'm sorry it was a cliffy! It's purposely written for the next chap.

Again, I apologize.

Thanks for reading.

Bye~

TEEHEE.

\●/~\●/