Conscience.

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PERSON WHO I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER! AM SORRY IT'S LATE! DX

Conscience.

Jeff's POV

Yuzuki's laying on the ground, unconscious. Now she can't escape us. I chuckled. "Hey, get a hold of yourself, Jeff." Jack hit my head. I glared at him. "You realize that doesn't work on me." He said. I really hate how carefree this guy is. I can't even sense his emotions.

I kept my frown on my face. Well, duh. It's obvious how I frown. I have this smile craved on my face. (A/N: well, ain't that obvious. XD) I looked at the ground again, and saw Yuzuki lying there still unconscious. She looks so beautiful, innocent, and fragile. And cute. 'Get a hold of yourself Jeff!' I mentally screamed at myself.

I gazed at her. I can't stop looking at that face. I love how feisty she was. I love her attitude. She wasn't scared at us. It was my first time seeing that from someone else. She even mocked me when I first encountered her. She's so f*cking interesting!

I saw someone picking her up. I watched how the person carried her and placed her over his back. No! Don't take her yet! I'm still, um. Never mind. My frown grew deeper.

"Hey! Jeff! I said get a hold of yourself!" Jack punched my stomach. "OUCH!" I screamed at his face. "F*ck you're always so loud!" He kept calm yet seemed commanding. "You don't boss around at me like that." I glared at him. "I don't care either way." He walked off.

"No..." I heard Yuzuki murmured. She has a nightmare. That voice.. Poor her.. Wait! What am I feeling, pity?! Shit! Shit! Jack was right! Get a hold of yourself Jeff!

"Are you tired?" I said shrugging the thought away. "Nope." Jack said. "Come on! I know you're tired, just admit it." And, the fact that I just want to annoy him. "In your dreams, Jeff." He glanced at me with no emotion. I frowned.

Ugh! He's so annoying! He shows no emotion! He's so calm! And that annoys me! I want someone enthusiastic and at the same time, fears me. Gr.. 'You just repeated what you said earlier.' No, I didn't! Well, maybe some of it. 'Told you.' Shut up!

"Are you talking to yourself?" Jack turned to face me. "What? No!" I lied. "It's pretty obvious, you shouldn't even try to hide it." I felt like he smirked underneath his mask. "Ugh. Just shut up. Ok?" I groaned at him. "Sorry, just returning the favor." There sarcasm in his tone. I really want to stab him, right on the spot. But I knew I shouldn't.

"It's actually fun seeing you annoyed, Jeff." He teased. I felt my blood rise up. I want to punch him and break his mask and- 'you're being a retard again, Jeff.' I don't need you right now, conscience.

I was about to punch Jack at his mask when she woke up.

Yuzuki's POV

I opened my heavy eyes, slightly. I felt like I was being carried, well I was. I was being carried at a man's back. I didn't want to fall, and I still wanted to sleep at his back. He seemed comfy. Now that came out wrong.

I clutched against his hood so I wouldn't fall. I feel so dazed, like my mind doesn't want to work. I didn't want to observe anything for now, and just sleep.

I suddenly felt a stinging pain at my nape, and with that I fell back to sleep.

Eyeless Jack's POV

Shit. She's waking up! Somebody make her go to sleep! Now that isn't me, I just sounded like Jeff. That bastard.

Then I felt like somebody made her go back to sleep. Good, but I didn't want that to happen. She could be hurt and stuff. Sigh, 'Jack! Get a f*cking hold of yourself!' My conscience was right, I need to lay her off for now.

But she was still dazed. I felt bad. I felt bad that I had to take her to us, monsters. I felt bad that we had to make her unconscious. I felt bad kidnapping her. I felt bad... 'Shut up, Jack! This ain't helping you!' Yes it wasn't helping me. What's even happening to me?!

"Hey, Jeff." I turned my back and he wasn't there. I then went ahead of my phase and saw him in front me. "That doesn't scare me." I said. "F*ck!" He cursed. "Here, you can take her for a while." I said while loosening her.

To be honest, I don't feel like doing this. But I need to shrug this feeling off. "What makes you say that?" Jeff looked dumb-founded. "Just carry her okay? I'm already giving you the chance." I was starting to get a little pissed. 'Get a hold of yourself, Jack.' Ugh! My conscience was right again.

"Fine." Jeff grunted. Sigh, good thing he didn't resist more. And yeah, I also think he's feeling something for her. But I wonder what it is. I don't even know why she fell asleep at my back again. Was I that comfortable? No, no. Shrug it off Jack.

|*|

A/N:

I'm sorry!! It wasn't that good!! u.u I really tried coping up with their attitudes... The title even sucks...

Thanks for reading by the way~! And yes, I honestly didn't know what to do in this chapter. But I did this for you guys!

Until nxt tym.

Bya~! ILY~ <3

TEEHEE.

\●/~\●/