Kidnapped.

Kidnapped.

I was fetching some stuffs at the grocery store for my mom. On the way, I looked at the list of note she gave me. It was sort off a lot but, meh. I could carry it with ease every time anyways.

I arrived at the nearest grocery store. I grabbed a stroller then putted all the stuffs my mom needed. I also took some stuffs I wanted. I was looking around for stuffs then I accidentally bumped someone.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I bowed with sincerity. "It's fine." He said. I looked up to see the person. "D-Dylan?!" I said. "Oh, why isn't it you, scarlet?" He cooed. "My name's Yuzuki. And oh, I wasn't really sorry after all." I rolled my eyes. "I-I'm so sorry!" He mocked what I said earlier. "Shut up." I glared at him. He laughed. "Anyways, what brings you here?" He asked. "No, what brings you here?" I smirked.

"Ha, ha. Just answer the damn question." He said. "No, you answer the damn question." I teased. He rolled his eyes. "Got any plans for tonight?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "If this is about you asking a date, well, no thank you." I shooed him away. "Why not?" He was now blocking my way. "Get out of the way." I said. "Date~?" He cooed. "No." I said firm and turned the other way.

I was now at the counter about to pay. "Come on, just tell me why you don't want to." He begged. "I like it when you beg." I smirked. "Ugh. Just tell me." He grunted. "Okay, okay. Fine." I smiled. "Well, i have plans tonight." To be honest, I have nothing to do tonight.

"Then maybe some other time? Name it to me, babe." I flinched at the word 'babe'. "Don't call me babe. And sorry, really, don't want to have a date yet. We're just high schoolers." I waved at him as I was about to leave the grocery store. "Come on." He followed me. "Let me think." I then went ahead along the way to my house. "Call me." He winked.

Pfft. 'Call me.' He said. Well, I don't even have his phone number. "And, oh! I think you're forgetting something." He was holding my phone. I checked my pocket and my phone wasn't there. Just checking, he might just be messing with me. "Give it back." I demanded. "No. Not unless you have a date with me." He grinned. I tried to grab my phone in a swift but he placed it inside his back pocket. "Dylan. I will call you if I have made up my mind." He turned his back at me. "Dylan." I grunted.

Since my phone was placed inside his back pocket, I swift my hand there and took it. "Never let you're guard down." I grinned. "One of these days you'll say yes." He then walked off.

I turned my back and then walked off. I arrived at the house. "Tadaima! (I'm back!)" Man, I missed saying that, in Japanese. "Okairi. (Welcome back.)" And I missed hearing that in Japanese. "Here are the stuffs you asked me to get. I also got somethings I wanted." I handed two plastic bags to my mom, and showed her mine. "Oh, okay. Thanks dear." She grabbed the two plastic bags. "Anytime." I went to the couch.

I wanted to take a nap, but I just couldn't. I decided to walk around outside, still not that familiar with the surroundings. "Mom, I'll take a walk outside." I shouted, leaving outside without a word from my mom. Well, can't be helped.

I looked at the streets, only few people. But there were cars everywhere. I looked around. I went to a park to feel a little bit relax.

School ended early. So its just the afternoon. I already knew all my lessons. I didn't feel like to read a book in my Wattpad. Just encountering them, made me feel like it's wrong to read things that I think aren't really true about them, I guess. (A/N: says the author who writes about it. XD)

But, yeah. I do have some other books in my Wattpad about fan-fictions of anime. Like, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, BroCon, Diabolik Lovers, etc.. Anyways, I don't even know how we started this conversation.

It was getting dark, I needed to go home. I didn't want my mother to worry about me. And, I still have classes tomorrow.

I walked along the streets, there were fewer people and much more cars. It felt creepy all of a sudden. I felt like someone was following me, but I shrug that thought off. I just need to go home and calm down. The clouds started getting darker, but it wasn't because it was about to go nightfall. It was about to rain I guess.

Shit. I don't have any umbrella with me. I looked above the skies and tiny droplets of water trickled my face. I stopped in my tracks and wiped the water off. I then pulled on my hood, and started jogging my way to my house.

While I was passing by, I turned to my left, over the other side of the street. I saw someone stabbing someone. I didn't get a good glimpse of who was stabbing who because of the fogginess how the rain got.

The person who killed the other man, turned his head over my direction. He started waking over the streets. I picked up my pace, I started running to my house. But damn, it's also a bad idea, he will just follow me and probably worse.

He might kill my mom.

I went to an alley way. And picked up my pace faster. He was coping up with me. 'Darn it, Yuzuki! If only you didn't glanced at him. Look, you don't even have a weapon with you!' I mentally slapped myself.

I hit a wall. Shit! It's a dead end! I turned around to see the man, he was wearing a white hood and black pants. I then felt someone covered my eyes and mouth. I saw a glimpsed of his hand, he was wearing black gloves.

I tried struggling but the person was too strong. Before I could even passed out, I heard someone say,

"Shh... Just go to sleep."

I got kidnapped.

|*|