I Need To Escape.

I Need To Escape.

3rd Person's POV

"I'M BACK!" Jeff said kicking the front door, carrying Yuzuki in his arms. "Could you at least just turn the knob?" Slender said. "Nope! No can do! Hands are full!" Jeff said with a wide grin. "Why are you so happy?" Jane came in. "Well, now not anymore." Jeff frowned just seeing the sight of Jane. "Ugh, just admit it Jeff, you love me." Jane rolled her eyes.

"In your dreams, bitch." Jeff went to his room and placed Yuzuki at his bed. "Oh! Can she sleep in my room?!" Ben barge in. "No. I found her first." Jeff said. "No you didn't, Sally found her first." Ben debated. "Shut up! Now get out!" Jeff shouted. "Okay, okay! Sheesh!" Ben walked out of the room.

"I see you got her." E.J said. "Great, another one. Thanks for you're company, asshole." Jeff said coldly. "How'd you make her sleep?" E.J ignored Jeff's comment a while a ago. "Well, she was demanding and hitting me to put her down. But, she grew tired and fell asleep." Jeff said. "And, to be honest. Her hitting hurts somehow, but I could bear it." Jeff continued. "Oh." Was all E.J could manage to say.

Yuzuki's POV

I opened an eye. I was inside another room. It had brown wallpaper, there was blood everywhere. Even the bed. There was also trash and clothes everywhere. Obviously, its a boy's room.

I sat up, no one was inside the room. Maybe I could use this chance to look around, whatever this place was. But I soon heard noises and footsteps coming closer here. Someone opened the door and I pretended to sleep.

"Jeff, can I borrow her for a while?" A deep voice asked. "No." Another deep voice, which I assume that was Jeff. Wait, wait. Am I at the Creepypasta mansion?! I flinched a little. "Looks like somebody's awake." A higher-pitch male voice said. Great they noticed it.

I opened my eyes. "Yes, thank you for waking me up." I sarcastically said. I turned my head to the right and I saw a little girl, Sally. "Yuzuki's awake!" She grinned holding a teddy bear. "I see you got that back." I pointed at her teddy bear. "I never knew you wouldn't break it." She grinned wider. "Yep. You're welcome." I patted her head.

"How'd you know my name?" I asked Sally. "I stalked you, but regretted it." She frowned. "She threatened you." I gritted my teeth. "Yes. It was scary." Her eyes watered. "Don't worry." I smiled, she smiled.

"Yuzuki, huh?" I turned to my left and I flinched. "Damn it, Jeff. Don't do that." I glared at him. "Why are you so calm around us?" A boy with blond hair asked. He was an inch or two taller than me. "Excuse me? But, why am I here?!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "She is interesting." He chuckled. I stood up, about to leave the room. Until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see a guy with a dark blue mask with no eye sockets, Eyeless Jack.

"What do you want now?" I breathed in and out. "You can't leave." He said. "Oh, really? Jack?!" I jerked my hand from his. "Wow, you know him, but you don't know me?" The guy with blond hair teased. "Oh. How would I not forget about, BEN?!" I teased back.

"You're pretty fund of us, eh?" A female with black eyes and hair said walking in. "Yes, because I love reading stories about Creepypasta. And I never liked you, Jane." Not wanting to talk to them anymore, I needed to escape. Right on the spot. So I jumped from the window. Before I ran, I turned my head back to them and said, "sayonara bitches." I then ran out into the woods.

Of all things! Why did they have to exist?! Ugh!! So many trees, I don't know where to go. I just ran and ran, until I reached a certain road. It's the road to my house. Thank God. I ran inside the house, and my mom was there, cooking.

"Oh, dear? I thought you were at you're room, still sleeping?" I checked the time, it was 10 o' clock. "I don't stay in bed that late, mom." I sighed. "Where have you been?" My mom asked. "I just went out for a walk." I grabbed a glass of orange juice and chug on it. "With you're pj's on?" My mom laughed. I choked on the juice and coughed. Damn you Jeff! Why haven't I noticed it?! Grr!! I'm so gonna get you for this! "Mendokusai naa!!! (It's such a pain in the ass!!!)" I growled. "Watch you're tongue young lady." My mom chuckled. "Gomen. (Sorry.)"

Eyeless Jack's POV

Never knew she had the guts to escape from us right on spot. "Bitch." I heard Jane mumbled that word. "Shall I go after her? I'd be gladly to." Jane said, clearly pissed off. "No need for that. Let her be for now." Slender said. "Ugh! I hate her! How dare she flirts with my Jeff!" She threw her knife at the ground. "Well, I like her! I wanna play with her!" Sally giggled. "And I was never yours to begin with Jane. She's a lot better than you." Jeff growled.

I went out of the room. I need to know about her. About her sister. About her family. Everything. To be precise. I punched the wall beside me leaving it a mark, clearly I was f**king pissed. But deep down inside my black heart, tells me that I shouldn't do this.

That this might be one of the biggest thing that we might be regretting.

|*|

A/N:

Good chappy? And yes, short chappy. Sowi. Remember to vote and comment! And follow!

Yes, there is something suspicious about the Lloyd family. Care to find out?

Sorry if the story seems crappy, but I'll try to make each chapter better.

Until next time!

Bye~ ILY~<3

TEEHEE.

\●/~\●/