They Were Real?!

They Were Real?!

3rd Person's POV

"Who's here?" Slender asked. "I-I've n-never f-felt s-so a-afraid o-of m-my l-life." Sally stuttered. "Y-yet I-I c-call m-myself a-a k-killer." She ran up to her room, leaving everyone confused.

"Wonder what the fuss was all about?" Jeff said, his back was leaning against a wall, while he was twirling his knife. "I think Sally was just hallucinating." Ben said. "Nope, she's not." Everyone turned to face E.J. "She was terrified because, she've encountered someone stronger than us." He said.

"And to be clear, who do you think was it?" Jane said, coming inside the mansion. "You know who, it was her." E.J said. "So?" Jane said. "Like everyone's so afraid of her." Nina said. "She's not not what you think she is." E.J debated. "Wow, exactly. Then what do you think of ourselves?" Masky said. "Shut up Masky." E.J said. "Yes, we are monsters but she's different. Yes, she is also a monster. But just encountering her, will be you're worst nightmare."

"But I thought the younger one was stronger?" Hoodie interrupted.

"Yes, but she got weak. Emotionally or mentally weak."

"How so?" Jeff asked, sitting on the couch.

"Find out yourselves, I'll go and investigate." With that E.J left.

Yuzuki's POV

I heard a knock on my new room's door. "Come in." I said, while sketching. "Look what I've got for you~" I didn't glance at her, and just continued sketching.

She just threw a teddy bear at me. Making me flinch a little. "So? What about it?" I said, returning back to my sketching. "Look closely." She said leaning against the door frame. "Ugh. You're such a pain. If I look at the teddy bear, will you please stop bothering me?!" I said, trying to calm down. "With pleasure~" she winked at me.

I stopped sketching and grabbed the teddy bear. I looked closely. Shit. I threw the teddy bear at my sister. But unfortunately, she dodged it. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT WITH YOU?!" I shouted. "Seems familiar?" She smirked. "Where and when did you encountered Sally?" I said trying to calm down, again. "You should be thankful I saved you're life." She said. "I'd rather die than seeing you. Besides I could handle myself anyways." I said grabbing my sketchpad and pencil.

"If you're not leaving, mind answering my question?" I rolled my eyes. "Oh, yay! Sister bonding! Good thing mom and dad are not home!" She squealed. "It doesn't mean I have any choice anyways. And quit squealing it hurts my ears." I got annoyed. To be honest, I don't really believe her. She might just be playing games with me, again.

"Hai, hai~ (okay, okay.)"she cooed again. "When we arrived, at first I didn't notice, because I was teasing you. Then when you and our parents went inside the house, I sensed her presence." She paused. "And so?" I said not wanting to be amused. "I walked over where she was. Practically, she was scared of me." She chuckled. "You know they can kill." I said. "You know they can't hurt us." She said. "There was never an 'us' between you and me." I said. "And well, I don't really know why, but she feared me and went running and look, she dropped her teddy bear."

"Then why don't you keep it instead? You were the one who got yourself in this situation anyways."

"They're coming back for you. And yes, you are very welcome." She chuckled and left the room before I could even throw the pencil at her face. I glanced at where the teddy bear fell. I stood up and grabbed it and placed it inside my drawer. I stopped sketching and went to sleep.

2:14am.

I woke up. I was thirsty. I went downstairs to go and grab a glass of water. When I went down there, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned back no one was there.

After drinking a glass of water, I went up the stairs and went back to sleep. I heard my window was being opened. I tensed up a little. I was already wide awake, bringing my guard up. But I still pretended I was asleep.

Someone sat on top of me and covered my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw a person who has burned eyelids and a smile carved into his face? Jeff the Killer. Wait, what?! They really are real?! I was thinking that Sally was not, and my sister was just messing with me!

I kicked his balls and he winced in pain. I pushed him off me and he landed on his back. I sat on top of him, ready to punch him hard. But he grabbed my hand tight. Shit, I was damn weak.

"Oh, so you're a feisty one." He said smirking. Yes, I know the differences. "Don't call me that. I hate it when someone says that. I just let my sister off." I said using my other arm to punch him, but failed again. He grabbed both my wrist and pinned me on the bed.

"Ugh. You smell disgusting. Now get off me." I tried to struggle but only to be laughed at. "Okay fine! You win! Now kill me! I gladly accept!" I said, clearly mad. "What makes you think I'd kill you?" He chuckled. "Well, duh. I know you kill people, Jeff. I'm quite fund of you and you're gang's stories." I said rolling my eyes. "Sally was right. You are interesting. And oh, I see you've heard of me." He chuckled again. "So what if I am?! And I read about you! Now leave me and my life alone!" I said demanding.

He stood up, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, which he was actually carrying me. "Let me go!" I said hitting his back and head. Yes I could hit the head or neck using my elbow. He searched through my drawers and found Sally's teddy bear and took it. He placed it inside his hoody's pocket and went out of the front door casually.

I kept hitting him but I grew tired and fell asleep. And that's when we arrived at the place where the Creepasta's were. Dream come true, yay!
Sarcasm is noted.

And yep. Assuring myself, they are. REAL.

|*|

A/N:

Well, it was quite short and rushed, I guess. Sorry.
But I'm really into writing this story.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget! Vote and comment! Follow and meh follow back!

Bye!

TeeHee

\●/~\●/