Its A New Day.

A/N:

Yes, it's a filler chapter, and yes, there won't be any Creepypastas in this chapter. Sorry. It was necessary. Besides, I don't know what to write next.

Its A New Day.

Yuzuki's POV

Yawn. I woke up without the damn alarm clock alarming. Yay. I got a good night sleep last night, because my sister was out. But it still didn't calm me. She's out there, and many are involve.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I wore my navy blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Because wearing uniform is too mainstream, kidding. It's my first day in my new school, I'm a transferee. Not like it's my first time but, those people are Americans, I'm used with Japanese people. I feel so nervous, yet I'm also excited to meet new friends.

"Mom, I'm leaving. Bye!" I said putting on my shoes. "Wait, Yuzuki! You're bento! (Lunch)" Oh, it's been a while since I've had these. "What made you make something like this mom?" I asked smiling. "Well, I felt like cooking for my daughter. You're also.. Turning eighteen." She smiled sadly. "Don't worry mom, I'll always be your baby girl." I hugged her, I love my mom so much, no wonder why I can't say 'no' to her. "Take care, dear." I pulled away and waved at her goodbye while going out of the door.

I'll take care mom. Sigh, I hope the Creepypastas won't touch my family. They'll regret it. And anyways, my mom could handle herself. But she's already too old. I just want to protect her.

I stepped at the school grounds, and people glanced at me. I observed my surroundings. The typical people you see in American movies. The jock, the slut, the nerd, the emo kid, the bully, etc.. Obviously, I'm the new student. I placed all my things inside my locker, 1279. I only grabbed things that are needed.

The bell rang. It's time to introduce myself. "Good morning class." The teacher came in leaving me outside. "Morning." I could hear from the outside, the students greeted lazily. "We have a new transferee student from Japan, get in." She commanded. Seems like she's a strict teacher, I don't care either ways though. "Good morning, my name is Yuzuki Lloyd. Please to be with everyone." I bowed. Typical Japanese way, duh.

"Take you're seat over there, and oh, my name is Ms. Angeline." She said pointing at the seat beside the window at the last seat. "Thank you, Ms. Angeline." I sat at that seat. "Why, hello there." A boy seated beside me greeted. He had brown hair and misty grey eyes. He looks like the school bad boy or player. I ignored him, am not attracted to him. "The name's Dylan." He reached out his hand for me to shake. I looked at him and didn't bother his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said with no emotion.

"Looks like someone's on their period." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry pretty boy, but I'm not attracted to you." I winked at him and ignored him for rest of the day.

The bell rang once again, and it was lunch. Before I could even leave the classroom, I felt someone grabbed my wrist. "Mind if I have lunch with you, scarlet?" He smirked. "You're choice, I don't mind a bit though. And don't call me that." I said. "Call you what?" He kept his smirked on his face. "Ha. Ha. Not buying it." I rolled my eyes and went ahead to the cafeteria.

On the way, I could see people pilling up on one corner. I think there's something bad happening there. Since it was crowded, the crowd push me through. Wonder about that? Well, of course you just don't stand there, you walk little by little then, boom! The crowd let's you through. Don't get it? Well, happens to me most of the time, you should probably try it. (A/N: it literally happens to me. >.<)

Now I was in front. I could see three sluts bullying another girl. She had glasses and braces. She's a little bit shorter than me and thin. She looked nerdy, but hey. At least she's smart! One of the sluts, assuming the leader, slapped her face, and my blood rose up. Before she could even slapped her again, I stood in front of the girl with glasses, blocking her. And yes, I just got bitch slapped. Ha, ha. Sarcasm.