How do you deserve to die?

The man with the mullet slowly stood, he grunted, his eyes glowed an insidious red. His jaw was hung agape, blood still poured from the fatal wound. He was now an undead under Reilyn’s control. Glaring daggers at the man with the ponytail, Reilyn flung his hand outwards, extending it towards his foe. “Tai!” |Go!| He ordered. “Anupet kur maemi’de ruia keu.” |Attack your good friend for me.| 

The corpse lumbered towards the man he once considered a friend. The man with the ponytail gripped his dagger tightly, cold sweat running down his forehead and spine. “What the fuck?” He shuddered, ducking out of the way of the large, mindless corpse. He spun his dagger towards Reilyn and ran towards the Elf. “You monster!” He shouted. 

In mere seconds the undead man leaped in front of Reilyn to protect him from his attacker. The shorter man approached aggressively, now going to attack the corpse who blocked his way. The undead grabbed the pony tailed man’s knife arm mid air and gripped it roughly. The man with the ponytail struggled, trying to pull his arm free, but before he was able to do much, the undead’s other hulking fist came crashing against the side of his head.

The shorter man cried out, reeling from being hit, but he managed to turn in a semi circle and pull his arm free from the undead’s grip. He then elbowed the corpse in the gut and knocked, what used to be his friend, to the forest floor. 

As he watched, Reilyn backed up and began preparing a spell. While Reilyn muttered the vocal incantation, the pony tailed man lunged towards the Elf, aiming a slice for his throat. 

“Kygniss Tae-” |Fire Explo-| Reilyn was cut off, he lifted his arm to guard from the blow with his forearm guard. However he didn’t fully make it in time and the pony tailed man’s dagger tore through the flesh of his bicep. 

---

Reilyn flinched, keeping his eyes towards the ground. A knife pulled away from his arm, leaving a bloody, open wound. He winced, glancing up at Llyma as she hummed and gracefully wiped the blade clean. 

“Llulti re tribus gwum’igo taigis kyut kyptur ku tebude carante re ku’ghibere?” |How many times am I going to have to catch you studying before you stop?| Llyma sighed. She put her knife away and affectionately played with Reilyn’s hair. He kept his eyes to the floor, raising his hand to grip the painful, bleeding wound on his arm. Beside him, a couple feet away, a book was tossed on the ground, open facing downward, pages bent, some were torn. The text on the cover said Quont’ebu re Let’Mors |The Study of Necromancy|. 

Llyma took note of Reilyn refusing to meet her eyes and scowled at him. She pulled her hand from his hair, wound up and smacked him in the face. The force sent Reilyn tumbling to the floor. He whimpered and gripped his arm tighter, the blood from his cut ran in between his fingers and down his arm.

Reilyn slowly sat up, raising his gaze to meet her eyes. He looked at her with detestment, but the pain was still visible on his face. Llyma smirked down at him. “Yavah kubui uet kyven kyut kea llalam.” |Wash yourself and come to my chambers.| Reilyn didn’t speak in response. A strained smile crossed his lips and he nodded. Llyma gave him one last condescending grin. She made sure to kneel down and grab the book he was studying to confiscate it before she left. 

Reilyn slowly stood, refusing to loosen the grip on his arm, his body was shaking. He leaned against the wall to take a couple deep breaths.

---

“Ku keu’ertyn.” |You belong to me.|

“Dimquis ysporum keu pobrat ku’carpio.” |Nobody other than me could want you.|

“Migo’botem mwaci re ku uod glos’bo drediall.” |I will make you an obedient little flower.|

---

Reilyn had a cold expression, his hand coiled around the slash on his bicep. He ducked out of another blow from the pony tailed man. Reilyn then did a low kick to his opponent’s knees, knocking the Human to the ground. The man landed with a grunt, he shifted, trying to stand back up. 

“Kyptur brillel.” |Hold him.| Reilyn ordered the undead man. The corpse nodded and before the pony tailed man had a chance to stand back up, his dead friend was pinning his arms to the ground. 

“How do you,” Reilyn growled, his crimson eyes searing with anger down at the restrained man. “Deserve to die?” He traced his sword along the man’s chin. Reilyn’s long silver hair swayed gently in the breeze, his oversized black cloak made of raven feathers draped over his shoulders, shifting with the wind. He appeared like an ominous dark figure of death, his eyes glowed and stood out against his blue skin, a darker blue marking was painted down his left eye. 

The Human struggled, panicked, his breathing staggered. “H-hey look, it was just a squirrel! I’m sorry!” His erratic eyes flickered between the gouged face of his dead friend and Reilyn’s enraged expression glaring downwards. 

Reilyn slowly moved the tip of his sword up to the man’s forehead, digging it into his skin a little. The man whimpered, his eyes wettening. 

“Taepitu.” |Explosion.|

The pony tailed man’s head exploded into a bloody mess.