☆ 003 | Final Note ☆

Severus peaked into the room to find the dim light of the stars and the snitch night light illuminating the room. He could see a cocoon wrapped up in the blanket, his messy head poking out of it but by the stillness, Sev could clearly see his little prince was fast asleep.

He walked further into the room to find the diary laying by Harry's head, pen still clutched in his hand, indicating he had slept while writing.

Severus removed the diary and pen careful not to wake Harry for his deep slumber.

He sneaked a glance at the journal, a smile tucking on his lips as he read the words.

'I love you dada, Happy Birthday.'

Severus kissed Harry goodnight.
"I love you more, my prince" He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, retiring for the night with a huge smile on his face. He couldn't wish for a better birthday present.

What Severus didn't know was a pair of emerald eyes watching him from behind with a smile of his own not were they aware of the beautiful smile shimmering the red-haired girl's face who was watching them from above the stars...

THE END

•·················•·················•

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

Hey Mr. Potterhead.
Yes, You!!!
The one who believes in magic...
Smile because it makes you look beautiful. :)

Hope that made you smile. :)

Keep Safe keep smiling.

•·················•·················•

Thank You to those who took time out of their busy schedules to read this book. Special thanks to those who took the efforts to vote and comment and be a part of this beautiful journey.

•·················•·················•