2: Sweet Coincidences And Home Sweet Home

The greatest detective in the world.

L

Ryuzaki

Using his skills, he had been able to get five members from the Japanese police and trusted them to an extent since they were risking their lives.

With that being said, he finally revealed himself to the task force.

He had to in order to gain their trust, after all he had requested that the police be investigated since Kira had been able to get his hands on some classified files.

Twelve FBI agents were sent to Japan to investigate potential suspects

All of them killed.

L was now explaining to them his train of thought and how he come to conclude that Kira had been experimenting for a couple days before killing said agents.

Kira needed to see how much control he had over his victims before they die.

He then waited a couple days for those agents to tail other people so when he killed all twelve agents.

Which meant Kira was most likely someone one of the agents were investigating. Kira felt threatened.

By killing randomly, he was able to conceal which agent file he had seen and been in contact with. He had to have been in contact with one to get information on the rest.

Whilst listening to the slouched man on the sofa explain his thoughts on the case, the team got riled up and got a sudden burst of motivation.

It's as how L likes to put it 'Justice will prevail.'

Meanwhile Y/n was walking home from work. Nothing new.

She had hoped the sleep deprived man would stop by, after all it has been a few days.

Little did she know he had thought of it.

Y/n assumed that he wasn't from around here, making it a one-time meet.

She walked home, kicking a stone to ease her boredom. It's not like she had anything waiting for her at home, anything exciting.

She bumped into someone, immediately apologizing. When she had looked at the figure before her, she scoffed.

"I'm sorry I didn't bump into you harder."

"Y/n, always a pleasure." The figure said sarcastically

The nineteen year-old reluctantly faced the person she despised, "Yes Yagami, it's always a pleasure to get the desire to remove my own eyeballs when I Iook at you." she folded her arms.

Light Yagami had a pretty boy face. Defined features, cute brown eyes, straight and brown hair that turned a golden brown under the sun.

"You're still mad at me, huh?"

"Listen Lightbulb, you ask me that every time you see me, get a clue. I don't have the time to deal with you right now."

She walked around Light Yagami, the idiot that always seemed to wear dress clothes like he was going to work despite him being almost 18 and in school.

"We both know you have nothing better to do." he smirked, knowing the right buttons to press to get a reaction out of her.

The h/c haired girl stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly.

She walked really close to him, " Don't you have to go to the hospital?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at her, his eyes trailing her up and down, "What?" he remarked, clearly confused where she was going with this, " No, I don't."