6: KIRA (Japanese); Meaning: Biggest Pain In The Ass

"I told you not to do it and you did it anyway."

"Because you were the one who told me not to do it, that's why I did it."

"Real mature Y/n."

"Ha! This is rich coming from you Lightbulb."

"You wouldn't know maturity if it came up and slapped you."

"Someone is about be slapped right now and it sure as hell ain't me."

The rest of the task force listened to the two bicker because Y/n ate the last oreo.

Light scoffed, "Do you think I'm phased by that?"

"Let's find out."

She was preparing her hand to slap the idiot and Light turned to his head to the side so Y/n wouldn't have any trouble in doing so

Matsuda gripped her wrists in an attempt to stop her.

"I don't think violence is the answer Y/n."

The aggravated girl sighed, "Fine."

"Ha." Light smirked.

"Ryuzaki." Y/n called in a annoyed tone. He looked up from his laptop instantly.

"Really?" Light scoffed once again, "You're going to tell on me?"

"Do you have a fucking mute button?"

Light rolled his eyes and walked away from her, she turned to L with a smile, somewhat calmed after Light left, " I have to go now."

"Why?" he tilted his head.

Y/n laughed, " Because my mother is crazy." she twirled piece of his hair on her finger then ruffled it, "I'll see you later."

"Have a good night Y/n."

"Goodnight L." she gathered her things, " Goodnight everyone." she said louder, addressing the rest of the task force.

Everyone waved her off.

Once reaching home Y/n was exhausted. She flopped on her bed and laid there for a couple minutes before putting on Sakura TV.

She loved to watch and make fun of how fake they were.

Y/n decided on on changing her oversized shirt to a vest and slipped on a pair of shorts when she heard something about the staff being hostages and Kira wanting a tape played.

Kira proved himself by killing people who were live on television.

This isn't like Kira at all she thought.

Then she saw a familiar face trying to get in. Is that Ukita?

Then he fell to the floor. Y/n audibly gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

Officers who stepped in also died.

The news crew who were broadcasting the entire thing stepped away in fear of being killed

"How did he know their names? It makes no sense!" The anxious girl thought out loud, "I have to stop this."

They can't get me if he can't see my face can he?

Y/n grabbed the jacket that was given to her by the detective and pulled up the hood. Taking her wallet and phone, putting it into its pocket.

She snuck out the window, running to Sakura TV station.

Once near the vicinity, she pulled her hood more down as her heart pounded.

She slipped through the back and noticed a van in the wall.