Chapter 5 Office Romance?

Frost POV

Starting this morning with a lot of paperwork that I need to sign. Like I usually do, I keep myself focused on my work and work hard for the sake of my own company. I'm used to this daily routine of mine, doing a lot of workloads, meetings, appointments, stress, and so much more.

I'm a CEO after all, what do I expect, tch.

This day is going to be a good morning but something unnecessary barges into my office.

"I just can't believe Kit is finally here with us again? Can you believe it? It's been 3 years since we last saw him," Neon said.

Neon is here in my office starting my day with that news and my sister also involves herself.

Yes, Sunny is here talking about Kit again.

These two came early to my office just to talk about the comeback of Kit. There's nothing important about him coming back again, like he came back so okay. I don't know why they are happy with the news that Kit is here, like it was breaking news that needed to be published all over the place.

They're doing a little chit chat about him.

Me? I don't care.

Psh.

"Like yeah Kuya Neon, I'm excited to be with him again, he's my close friend after all," Sunny replied.

Like who cares? tch.

( ̄. ̄)

I'm here at my table typing emails to send it to my investors and schedule a meeting if possible. Been busy for an hour now but the two people in my office are sitting pretty at my couch and talking about Kit.

"Yeah, but it seems like may isang tao dito na hindi masaya sa pagbabalik ni Kit, right Sunny?" Neon suddenly said.

"Oo nga Kuya Neon, akala mo di nakikinig pero naririnig naman pinag kukuwentuhan natin. Can he stop pretending like he doesn't care? He's too obvious, pffft," Sunny said.

I know that they pertain to me so I looked at them with a serious face.

"You two can get out on my office, it's f*cking 7:00 am in the morning and both of you are disturbing me on my work, tch," I said and continued typing on my laptop.

"Pfft, pikon," Neon said.

"Yes he is, pfft," Sunny added and they do hi-five.

These two are annoying, I know they're just trying to piss me off. None of those tactics will work on me, so they better try again.

"Ehem! Kuya Frost, why are you like that? Aren't you happy because Kit is here again?" Sunny asked me.

Me? Happy? I am furious when I try to look at him. If they're going to ask me what I feel, it's better if he never came back, as if I care.

"I don't need to express myself to him besides there's nothing I must be glad about," I replied.

I don't care about him.

"Bro, what's with that attitude? You look like an old business man who always busy himself with work, have some time for yourself too, pfft," Neon said.

"F*ck you," I said and looked at him. He just laughed at my reaction.

The nerve of this guy, he's so childish until now and acts like an immature child.

"Omg, pansin ko nga Kuya Frost mukha ka ng tito ko if I'm beside you, no offense meant, HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA," Sunny joked. The two of them just laughed their ass.