Chapter 13 The Sad Truth

Frost POV 

Finally, I got here in our house after the traffic that I went through while going here.

Damn.

I first checked how I was before getting out of my car by putting my car keys inside my pants. I started walking inside ahead and reminisced about the past. It's been a month or months I guess when I last got here. The last time I went there was when I visited my mom.

I remembered those memories when Kit was tutoring me before because of my dumbness in school.

Tch.

"Now I remembered him again?" I said to myself. I guess even if I go to far places away from him, I can't just let go of 'us'. There's something about him that I want to cherish and treasure. It's all in the past now, but, maybe someday, I will get a chance to be able to talk to him. 

(¬_¬)

When I reached the front door, I was about to head inside when I heard someone arguing.

Huh? 

I hear something inside talking loudly that's why my curiosity comes out. If I'm not mistaken, it's mom and Sunny. Well, their voices say so, what are they arguing?

I was about to enter when I I heard something that made me stop in where I'm standing.

W-what?

"So… you plan on transferring Kit to a province? B-but we thought that he got a scholarship abroad. Y-You planned this? Did you mom?!" Sunny's voice.

Why was Kit involved here? And what about him transferring? What's really happening here?

"Yes, but it's for the sake of the both of you--" said my mom.

"No mom! Stop saying na para sa amin yun, kasi in the first place wala namang ginawa sa'yo yung tao, Kit and Kuya Frost was living there life happily, with us. Then, mom, you just came and ruined what we have. And now I know na you're the reason why Kit left us?! Hindi pa ba sapat yung mga masasakit na salita na sinabi mo sa kanya three years ago, na kailangan pa mapunta sa point na ipapa-transfer mo siya just for your own sake!" Sunny shouted. 

⊙_⊙

W-what the f*ck?! M-mom? Transfer Kit to another school just to separate from me?!

WHAT THE F*CK?!

"Sunny, my daughter, listen--,"

"No mom! You listen to me! I know that what I'm doing right now is impolites but I want to express what I feel," she said, " how could you do that to Kit?"

Did mom really do that?! S-She did that to Kit?!

I started to clench my fist and all memories that we shared together were rushing into my mind. Those happy times that we have, those 'I love you', those times that he takes care of me, and those eyes that look at me like I'm the luckiest man ever. Those goddamn days that we f*cking shared together that come into waste because of what my mom did. F*ck.

K-Kit.

"J-Just how, mom? Do you think things will get better if Kit will leave us? N-no, right? You take him away from us!" Sunny said.

"Don't raise your voice on me, Sunny! That's what he deserved!" my mom exclaimed.

"M-mom, do you hear yourself? You take my bestfriend away from me, Kuya Frost also, and you want to say that he deserves what happened to him?! Mom, para mo na rin sinabing we deserved to be hurt because the way you hurt him, nasasaktan din kami!