Chapter 8 True Colors

Frost POV

7:40 AM

I'm here driving to the company to go to work. I woke up early to finish all the paperworks that I left yesterday and deal with a bunch of meetings today. I'm used to this early routine, I need to focus on working hard for my own company. I've been a workaholic person since then and I'm proud of it.

These past few days have been a little hard for me. I think I'm psyched because of some unrelated work that's bothering me. I know focusing on my work is first on my list that I need to deal with, but now, he's been all I think about.

Kit.

"Tch, why should I keep thinking about him, huh?" I said to myself. 

When I'm near the Titan Underwear's Company, I parked my car at the side and went off to head inside. I was about to take my walk when my phone rang.

Neon Calling…….

Tch, what's about it this time?

"What?" I answered the call and put the phone on my ear. 

"Hey bro, good morning!" Neon exclaimed.

"Mornin', why'd you call?" I asked and looked around outside the building where I am standing. I saw a lot of office staff and employers entering the company.

"I just want to remind you that we have a meeting later for the new brand that will be out for this month, you're coming this time, right?" 

I didn't come to meetings these past few days because of some reason and I'm busy with paperworks. Maybe he wants to assure me that I will come, what a friend, tch.

"Hmm. I will attend later for a briefing and inspect the new brand personally. Tell all the department heads to prepare their presentation thoroughly, I don't want misleading information and failures, expect me to come later," I said and put my hand inside my pants. 

"Uh-huh, count on me bro. By the way, we need to decide what specific factor that we will consider about the product," Neon said.

"Can we just talk--," I stopped myself from talking on the phone when I saw someone not far from my position.

I saw Kit go off in someone's car.

Huh? Is that what Sunny told us? 

"Bro? Are you still there?"

I snapped when I heard Neon speak on the phone.

"U-uhm. I will call you later, I have something to do now," I said while staring at Kit's whereabouts.

"Got it!" Neon said and I turned my phone off.

After dismissing my phone call, I went nearer to where Kit was, he's standing and waiting for someone outside the car.

๏_๏

And there it is, like Sunny told us, about Kit being with a kid and a guy.

I saw a guy inside the car in the driver seat and a kid bidding a goodbye to him by waving. Kit smiled at both of them, making his leave on the way. But suddenly, the kid called him again and Kit went again to that kid.

Seriously? What's taking him so long to leave those guys?

And when Kit went near the car's window, he kissed the kid on his cheeks. He said goodbye again and was about to walk when the guy from the driver seat called him.

Is he going to walk back and forth?

(¬_¬)

Tch, what I am still watching and waiting for him? As far as I am concerned I don't care about him at all.