chapter 13

Isabelle stayed for about a couple more hours in my tour bus before taking off and promising that she'll be at the concert tonight to see me "kill it" out on stage. I sigh as I sit alone in my tour bus, my crew getting ready for the concert in the arena, I close my eyes. Thinking about todays earlier event, why would Normani apologize? More importantly, why did it hurt so much? I should over them by now.. I-I don't even know anymore..

My phone begins to ring, I look down to see who's calling. Normani, Her name flashes across the screen of my phone. She's been trying to get in touch with me ever since my little scene I had earlier. I'm surprised my phone hasn't died yet. I let my phone ring until it flashes indicating that I have a missed call. I let out another sigh. They're probably worrying about me, but they'll see me later tonight. I lay down on the couch, closing my eyes.

A little nap won't hurt.

~~~~

"Y/N!!!!!" I hear her cute voice yell, I groan covering my head with a pillow. 

"Go away.." I mumble, before loosing all the oxygen in my lungs as I feel her body jumps on top of mine.

"You've been sleeping for 8 hours babe." Normani says, I uncover my face as I rub my eyes.

"That's how long you're supposed to sleep babe, but I'm aiming for 9 or 10," I say with a small smile, before I feel her cuddle into me, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"I know, but I feel like I never get to see you anymore.. I miss you." She mumbles, her warm breaths hitting my neck. It causes me to chuckle.

"Well you're here now and so am I, you don't have to miss me anymore." I say softly, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

"Y/N I, I need to tell you some-"

~~~~

"Y/N! WAKE UP, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY!" I hear one of my crew members yell as the other crew member shakes me awake. I instantly sit up,

"Shit," I mumble as I get up and dash to wardrobe and make up to get ready. As I get to the room, I think about the dream I was having when I was napping. I've been having those kind of... Flashbacks lately, ever since the beginning of the tour. What does it mean? It has to have some type of meaning.. Ugh, now's not the time to worry about this.

--

I barely got to backstage on time to get my, "ears", as they call them hooked up and ready to go. I missed both Fith Harmony's and Ariana's set. I slightly feel bad, but I shake off that feeling. As the five girls finish up their performance, I go get ready as I take a couple deep breaths to keep myself calm.

"Y/N!" I hear someone yell from behind me, I turn around to see Ariana walk up to me. She looks concerned, I already know what's coming next.

"Are you alright?" She asks, her tone is soft and sweet. Her hand finds its way to my arm as she rubs my skin gently with the pad of her thumb. I nod.

"I'm fine.. I just got scared because of um, heights." I reply quickly, "I hate heights.."

"Right, sure." She says, I can tell she's not convinced. But surprisingly she doesn't push the topic. "So are you ready for our duet?" She asks, I furrow my brows at her. Duet?

"Yes, Duet." Damn, I must've been thinking out loud.

"Remind me, why are we doing a duet again?" I ask a bit confused as I look at her, she just giggles which causes me to smile for some reason.