I Miss You

Chris POV
I began to buckle my seatbelt. "I don't know man, I don't think it's necessary, to be honest. Tina is already old news and Jade has been old news for that matter." That went through one ear and out the other. Trey was already in action, there was no one that could change his mind, or at least not me.

Trey shifted his head towards the left,"Yep, I can still smell her. Mm." He made a U-turn down by the light and drove a little bit too fast. He looked back at me,"Chris, we're just going to chill, I'm going to get Jade back, and you can do whatever with that Tina girl."

This made me sulk a little, Trey doesn't deserve her. "Alright, Mr.stealyourgirl," I smirked at my clever remark,"How do you know that Jade is going to even want you back?"

"Do you know Jade?" I nodded. "Then you have the answer to your question."

"But-"

"But nothing." We turned into a driveway. He took another deep breath, and smiled.
We were here.

Jade POV
"Listen to me," Tina hasn't moved one bit from the couch since we've gotten here. "I just set up a bath for you. Go ahead and get yourself cleaned up."

"Mhm..." She said, pushing herself up and trudging to the restroom. As soon as the door shut, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?!" I yell skipping to the door.

"Take a wild guess." The voice said.

My heart thuds, "Why? Why did you come here. Go home to your mansion."

Roars of laughter came from behind the door. It was Chris and Trey, again. "Let me in, I'm not going anywhere until you let me in."

"Fine." I opened the door.

"Smart and beautiful, just the way I remember you."

"It's been two months, I don't believe I would've changed at all." I gestured towards the couch so that they could have a seat. "Aye Tina! Hurry up, people are here to see you. I'll be outside if you need me."

I grabbed my lightweight Adidas jacket off of the rack and walked towards the front door. Trey nodded towards Chris, and Chris grinned. Trey followed right behind me.

I slammed the door,"You've got five minutes." I leaned towards the ledge of the door, grinning. "Don't tell me you miss me, because that bullshit has just missed me."

He laughed,"You know, I came here to
apologize. This little bad ass act, is getting old." My eyes widened,"Yeah, I miss you like hell. And I'm lonely. And let's be honest, I've taken your life away from you, so you need to be with me. You have no clothes, you have no shelter, and Lord knows how you've been surviving."

I couldn't say much. Yeah, hell yeah, I missed living with him. I was a model, a great girlfriend to him. I don't remember doing anything wrong. That I know of, but my thing is: What has Trey done?

"Everyone isn't perfect Jade."

"Would you stop reading my mind, damn it!"

He chuckled,"Sorry. On a serious note, will you at least come stay with me?"

I pretended to be thinking really hard,"Uhhhhhh." I began to rub my arm,"Yes, yes I will."

I smiled at him and I swear it looked like I saw the dark side of him flee to the East!

"Good, let's go now." We both walked back into the house holding hands, when our eyes had seemed to be deceiving us. Chris and Tina were making out on the couch!

"Eh-Hem!" I cleared my throat,"They both had jumped up looking at us. Chris was half naked without his shirt, and Tina didn't even bother to put on any clothes from her bath. Her face turned a bright red. "We're leaving."

"Find your own way home, Chris." Trey said. And with that, we walked on out of that house feeling like heaven on Earth. Some might say I fell too easy. I didn't make him work for it. But I didn't care! All of this was of course, before I met Olivia. Trey's "meeting" from awhile ago. Remember that?

VOTE
COMMENT
& ILL BE UPDATING SOON. :)