Second Thoughts

Jade POV

There I sat on Trey's bed, criss-crossed apple sauce. He fixed his tie in the mirror. "Now, do you remember everything that I told you?"

"Yes, Trey." I said annoyed,"I'm 18, not 12." I was wearing one of his shirts, it smelled just like his enticing cologne.

He chuckled,"Mhm. Now, if you're wondering, I have a special dinner that I have to attend tonight. Where? I'm not telling you. You might run away."

This made me smile, why in the hell is this dude so over protective. He doesn't own me. All though, I know he thinks he does. "We both know that if I ran, there wouldn't be so much of a good outcome." He gave an evil laugh. This made me shudder. "Well, can you at least tell me how long you're going to be away?" I said pouting my bottom lip,"I'm going to miss you."

He turned his body towards me, and glared at me. Almost as if he was giving me the I-know-you're-lying look. Hesitatingly, he said,"Two days. I know, I know. This is a long time. But, I'll be back before you know it."

My heart dropped. The first thing that came to my mind, right then was: Chris. Why was Chris on my mind?

He did you wrong, I said to myself. Don't you remember? Flashbacks of the night came into my mind. Chris gripping onto Rihanna's waist. That could've been me.

No, that SHOULD have been you.

Shut up! I told myself, you have Trey now.

"Hello? Jade?"

"Oh, yeah. Right." I said, exiting my thoughts.

Trey looked worried,"You okay?"

"Fine, just fine." I smiled weakly.

"Okay." He said unsurely. He leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, then walked towards his bedroom door. "I'm leaving now, be naked on my bed when I get back." I rolled my eyes, idiot.

He ran down the stairs in vampire speed, then the door slammed. With no Trey to be found. I slid off of his king sized bed, then also walked out of his room. Trey, oh wasn't it smart of you to give me space?