Luxury

Jade POV

"I wish things didn't go that way, her passing out made everything worse!" I heard Trey scream. He punched the wall. I passed out? Wait, where am I?

"Sh.. You're gonna wake her up!"

I slightly turned, then opened my eyes to see Trey and Chris glaring at me. Their eyes were glazed with sympathy.

"Where am I? Wait, Chris throwing me against the wall, fangs, your red eyes... You guys are vamp-"

"Yes we're vampires, and I'm so sorry." Chris said,"I never meant to hurt you, honestly. It's just that I was, you know, in the zone." He began to stroke my hair, I lifted up my shirt to see two marks on my waist. This made Trey cry.

"Im fine guys, really.. I just met you, and on top that, I feel nothing!" I lied, smiling weakly towards them.

"You don't have to pretend, I know you're hurting." Trey said.

"I am not-"

"Yes you are, I can read your mind. I know when you're lying."

I sighed, "Well, where is the nearest bathroom?" Chris pointed down the hall, I stood up in pain. Clutching my stomach along the way.

Trey POV

"Damn it , Chris! What made you do that to her? That's probably how she passed out from your dumb ass hitting her head on the brick wall!" I screamed, trying to hold back my tears.

"We're vampires Chris! That's what we do?"

"I guess man." I checked my phone, I had several missed calls. All of them, from the modeling agency that I was supposed to meet up with tonight! Dang, I almost forgot.

I quickly dialed the number, "Hey it's Trey!"

"Oh I know who it is."

"Look, I'm sorry. I had a very difficult situation to deal with." Jade squealed from the bathroom in pain, I winced. "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Yes, of course. 6:30, don't be late." The phone hung up.

Jade returned to the living room, with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her. My mouth dropped, why does she have to be so.. Delicious?

She smiled and said, "So, I need a bedroom to steady myself."

I couldn't say anything so, Chris spoke up, "Damn, I mean.. Down the hall." She walked away, leaving wet footprints behind her.

Chris turned towards me, "Man, I don't know about you, but I'm about to make my move wait on it."

"She just went through the drama of last night, and that's all you can think about?"

"Hell Yeah!" He screamed, licking his lips.

Jade POV

I think Chris likes me, but I'm not too sure about Trey. I mean, yeah, we made out, but Chris...

I tied my wet hair into a ponytail.

Someone knocked on the door, "Yes?"

"Hey, it's the maid."

Trey has a maid? Oh yeah, he is a celebrity. "Come right in."

The door was opened, and when she walked through, you could have fooled me! She was no maid, more like a model!

"Hey, Trey told me to bring you some toiletries and an outfit of my own. Enjoy!" I nodded. She laid the outfit on my bed, then walked out of the room.

Chris POV

Haha, Trey must of thought I was playing! Just wait on it.

"Chris!" Trey yelled.

"What's up bro?"

"I need to go complete a photo shoot, so I'm leaving early to go shopping. Keep an eye out for Jade, she can not leave!"

"Alright, keep cool." The door slammed, perfect. Jade walked into the living room with a white top and an all black miniskirt. "Where did you get those clothes from?"

"The maid, she said Trey sent them, I guess?"

"Well, you are rocking it love." I winked at her, she blushed. "I'm hungry, you hungry?"

"Yes!" She began to rub her tummy.

"Follow me." This is going to be a long day. You ready Jade?

--- AUTHORS NOTE ---

Whoa, who knew that Trey would leave? *Raises hand!* Haha, Thank You Everyone For Reading ! :D Tell me how I am doing, I need feedback! Also, expect updates quite soon if you want. :) What do you think my go down tonight? COMMENT

-PeaceOut,

Lyrical