Party Time

Jade POV
After what seemed like eternity, we pulled into Trey's driveway. Cars were lined down the entire street. Lights were flashing, music was bumping loudly, the bass was shaking the house.

I became nervous. "Are you sure I look presentable enough?" I asked, pulling down the passenger mirror.
"You look beautiful." He said, pushing the mirror back. "Trust me." I smiled at him, I swear he was such a sweetie.

I stepped out of the car while Chris turned off the engine. We met together in front of the car, then walked hand in hand towards Trey's doorstep.

We stepped through the door, Chris led the way. Still holding tight to his hand, I could feel eyes burning imaginary holes through my skin. All of these celebrities, then there was me.

While walking, I caught a glimpse of Drake. He winked towards me, I felt weak in the knees. This made Chris grip my hand harder.

We made it to an empty couch towards the kitchen. We stayed there for a minute, enjoying the music. "Want something to drink?" He asked.
"Sure." I said, he then got up and walked to the bar.

Minutes later, I seen him and Trey talking. Chris pointed towards me, and laughed. While Trey, looked at me and smiled. Well, I'm screwed.

Momentarily, an arm wrapped over my shoulder. I turned towards the owner and saw that it was Tyga holding a glass in his other hand.

"Damn, you're fine! I haven't seen you before. What's your name?" He said sitting down the glass.

I giggled,"Jade. And you're Tyga, big fan."

He smiled, leaned in and whispered,"I wanna learn more about you." He began to gaze at my lips. Pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

Trey POV
I stared at Jade, watching as Tyga whispered something in her ear. I became heated. Sitting my wine glass on the bar, I pushed pass Chris and the other people dancing.

When I made it to her, I grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up from the couch. "What the hell are you doing?" Tyga jumped up next to her.

"She's minding her business, like you should be!"

"Trey, please." Jade said. Pushing me away from him.

"Shut the hell up. You can defend everyone else, but when it comes to me-"

"It's not like that!" She screamed.

"Then what is it like?" I spat.

She pulled me upstairs, leaving Tyga behind. When we made it to the top, she swung me on to the nearest wall.

"Look!" She screamed,"What is your problem?"

"You're my problem!" I sighed. She loosened her grip on me,"You came here looking all good tonight, I guess I lost control of myself. I miss you!"

She stared at me long, grabbed my collar, and kissed me. Our lips collided, I missed this feeling. I grabbed behind her head, guiding the kiss. Her lips were so soft. I forgot the feeling.

She pulled away, and I embraced her tightly in a hug. She grabbed my hand, then lead me back down the stairs. To our surprise, we caught a glimpse of Chris and Rihanna grinding up against each other.

She looked up at me then shook her head. Chris just made her decision final.

--Authors Note--

Pretty Long Chapter, Huh? I like it. (;