The Party Planner

Trey POV
As soon as we got home, Jade instantly ran to Chris. Hugging him tightly. He grinned and said, "I knew you would come back."

She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. I swear I could gag at any moment. "Of course," she said turning towards me,"I probably wouldn't have made it here without Trey."

I smiled, "At your service, your highness." I said to her sarcastically, then walked up the stairs.

I couldn't believe her, but if she's here safe with me, I'm fine. I went into the bathroom, and ran a shower, making sure that it was steaming hot.

During the shower, all I could think about was Chris and Jade. That's it. I don't understand why I was so attached to that dang waitress anyway.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked into my room. I picked up my phone and dialed up my publicist.

"Hello?"
"Yo! Trey! How's it going man?"
"It's going, I got a question?"
"Yeah, what's up man?"
"How does a party sound tonight?"
"That's really good publicity."
"I figured, look, go on Twitter and make a great announcement that I'm throwing a party at my place."
"Okay."
"Also, I wan't it to start at 8. Oh, and only celebrities."
"Gotcha."
"Thanks, Tom."
"No problem, Trey."

The phone call ended. I ran to the closet. Throwing on some jogging pants and a white tank. I shouldn't be the depressed one in here. It's my house!

I ran down the stairs, grabbed my keys off the coffee table, passing the newly couple, and out into the garage. This party is gonna be jumping!

Chris POV
Damn, I hate to see my bro like this. But Jade, she's worth it.
She looked down at her nails worriedly.

Reading her mind, I could tell she was wondering where Trey went.
Especially, if he was leaving to get drunk.

"He's fine." I said, grabbing her hand. "He'll be back." She looked up at me. Then I smiled at her reassuringly.

My phone began to ring playing my new hit single, loyal. I looked at her laughing, she just rolled her eyes.

"Hello?"
"Hey Baby!"
"Rihanna?!" Jade looked towards me wide eyed.
"Yeah, it's me. Why did you delete my number?" She said poutingly.
"It was never saved."
"Oh, let's not go there. Anyway, I was just calling to tell you I was going to Trey's party tonight. I hope to see you there!" And with that, she hung up.

"Oh no." I said.
"What's the problem?" Jade asked looking at me worried.
"Trey's having a party tonight here."
"What's wrong with that?"
"No offense Jade, but you're here. That's what's wrong." I shot up, pacing back and forth.

--Authors Note--
Okay, good chapter or nah? Lol I love this one! Anyway, hope you enjoy. What do you guys think Chris is referring to?