Darkness Made Me Do It

Chris POV

(Y'all thought he was done?)

It's been weeks. Weeks! I haven't heard from my best friend. It's all because of Jade. She fucked up my relationship with Trey. Thought it was bros before hoes, damn.

I sighed deeply. But, I do miss them. There's no one to talk to. I haven't been on tour in months. I have no song ideas. Rihanna ain't giving me none because she thinks that I'm not "over her". She forgot Jade's name, I believe that's why she says that. She got annoying so I sent her ass back home.

I began to dial Trey's number and press the call button, but I hesitated. I know damn well he don't want to talk to me.

I called up the room service instead, "Bring me two blood bags."

"Yes, daddy." That's what I made my maids call me. You know I'm enjoying that.

Moments later there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shouted across from my bedroom. Kayla, one of my maids, walked into my room with a silver tray in her hands.

I pointed to my nightstand and she set it there, slowly. It had come to my attention that she didn't have any underwear under the miniskirt she was wearing.

She playing with my emotions, and she knows it. Why do these girls insist on fucking with me? I couldn't help but chuckle.

Before she could leave out of the room I said, "Kayla, please sit here, join me." She smiled deviously then switched over to my bed.

"Yes daddy?"

"Don't yes daddy me, you know what you're doing." She blushed then looked down at her feet.

"It's just that I've been a little jealous of what's going on. You never pay attention to me anymore." She whined.

I laughed,"First of all, I know you got a boyfriend." These hoes ain't loyal, like I said."And second of all, you know me and Rihanna are a thing we always have been."

"I know, I know." She began to climb on top of me. "But, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, am I right?"

"Not rea-" she had grabbed my chin and kissed me, passionately. Forcing her tongue into my mouth. She began to kiss down my neck, biting my earlobe. This drove me crazy. I could feel the darkness come over me. I had picked her up and threw her on the ground. She asked for it.

I unzipped my pants, and pulled down my boxers, only to reveal my, let's just say, Big Jr. I pulled Kayla by her hair and forced her mouth upon me. Damn, her mouth felt great. I pushed myself far into the back of her throat. Going in and out. Giving her no air what's so ever. I could here her panicking, but I didn't care.

After a good 30 minutes of entertaining me I exploded in her mouth, and pulled up my pants. I sat her on the bed, allowing her to catch her breath.

Looking down on her I said, "You may excuse yourself." She began to cry. I feel bad for the girl. I told her a long time ago I did not love her. I don't know what's so new about now.

I grabbed my cellphone and car keys and headed out the door. I need to speak with Jade. I can't take this anymore.

Authors NOTE

AWWWW snap . 😂 lol I had to. Don't forget to vote and comment .. It would mean the world to me!

What do you thinks going to happen?