All Bad

"What do you want?" I asked. He walked over to the bed and sat by my feet.

"Can I lay with you? You know, since you already laid with my best friend?"

He grinned. Before I could answer, Trey quickly grabbed the covers and sat on top of me, stroking my hair. "You know I'm sorry, right?" He said with a slur, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I couldn't do anything, but sit in a state of shock.

His eyes then turned a blood shot red. He leaned in, kissing my neck. His fangs poked my neck. "Trey, stop, you're drunk..." I moaned.

He pinned me down with his vampire strength. Almost stopping the blood flow to my wrists.

"Shut up!" He yelled, I then felt a sting on the right side of my face. Trey had slapped me! He then ripped my shirt and began to trace my body. I was so confused, how could pleasure be so much pain? Caressing me slowly, while my face began to swell. He threw the covers over us.

"Trey! Please! You're hurting me!" He ceased, then jumped up from the bed. His eyes then turned pure gold.
"I'm sorry! Oh my god, what have I done! Jade."

A tear rolled down my cheek. All I could say was, "Leave me alone." I turned my body away from him towards the wall.
"But-" he began.
"LEAVE!" I screamed. He walked out of the bedroom, and shut the door.

TREY POV
I sat on the floor right outside of her room. Why did I drink in the first place? I'm so stupid!

Authors Note: Sorry, about taking so long ... But I'm in love with the support! Thank You! Also , it had to be short for a reason (; I got y'all next chapter ..
-Lyrical